RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

The Time Has Come

5K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  smoky 
#1 ·
The time has come for me to say goodbye to all the great folks on here. I have moved on, but I have made some great friends on here & I sincerely appreciate all the help & advice I have received in the last few years. Thank you & goodbye!

#9 ·
Good luck in your future endeavors Hershey. Hope your Lexus serves you well.

#16 ·
Good luck and sorry to see you go. I know that you didn't have very good luck with your EcoD but posts positive or negative are equally important . Posting is the main thing and you certainly did post! Thank you for that.

Soo, new Lexus eh? Those are awesome vehicles, I see good times ahead with that ride:cool:.

PS come back and visit. Let us know how the new ride is.

#18 · (Edited)
Be careful when it is time to change your spark plugs on your hybrid.....a couple of lines have to be removed in order to get to the rear plugs and when they are hooked up in reverse, hydro lock time of your engine.....;-(

My mechanic found another engine with the same miles in pristine conditions and swapped it out ,,,,,, then had to send to Lexus to figure out why it wouldn't run right....Hybrid plug wasn't seated correctly when engine was out and easy to get to. They had to pull the engine themselves to get tot the connection....129,000 miles so far so good.

All on Mechanics dime and rentals....

#20 ·
All the best Hershey. Don't be a stranger, and if that Lexus begins to have issues I'm sure you'll approach it with an open mind and objective opinion.

Reactions: BlueMerleBC
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.