Get Your $500.00 Bonus Cash Allowance

This is a discussion on Get Your $500.00 Bonus Cash Allowance within the RAM 1500 Diesel News forums, part of the RAM 1500 Diesel category; Ladies and gentlemen the RAM 1500 Diesel hasn't hit the streets and showrooms just yet, but if you want to get ahead of the curve ...

/div>
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times

Get Your $500.00 Bonus Cash Allowance

Ladies and gentlemen the RAM 1500 Diesel hasn't hit the streets and showrooms just yet, but if you want to get ahead of the curve and secure some Bonus Cash listen up. To get started, head on over to RAM's Official site and request a brochure. Now we know what you are saying, "I don't want a stinking brochure!" (probably not in those words) , but bear with us. Requesting a brochure will put you on their mailing list and you will receive Bonus Cash Allowance awards in the mail throughout the year (pictured above).

This one in particular stipulates that you must take retail delivery by January 31,2014 but the ones you will receive in the coming months will obviously have that date pushed further back. Heck they might even honor it when ordering opens up, you just never know. RAM is aggressively marketing their trucks and you can bet once the Diesel option is available these Bonus Cash Allowance awards will be going out to everyone on their mailing list.

Every little bit helps folks, so head on over to RAM Trucks and get started. You will find the "Request a Brochure" under their Shopping Tools nav bar button. Good luck!

Member #
    Vehicle
    2007 yukon 1500 xl denali
    Hi,

Does this also apply to Canadian customers also..

Member #
    Vehicle
    2500 Laramie 4x4 CC Long Box in Prairie Pearl
    Liked
    135 times
    I have heard that the coupon is independent of the brochure, and so ordering the brochure does not increase your chances of getting the coupon.

Ram marketing seems unreliable. I have been on their special EcoDiesel mail list since the start and never even received notice that orders were open today! Of course I already knew that but still...
    CTD - Go Big or Go Home

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Bigfoot, you are on the clock !!

Member #
    Vehicle
    2500 Laramie 4x4 CC Long Box in Prairie Pearl
    Liked
    135 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marsman View Post
    Bigfoot, you are on the clock !!
    We did it this afternoon. Toasting with a hot chocolate and brandy right now.
    CTD - Go Big or Go Home

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Laramie Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I have heard that the coupon is independent of the brochure, and so ordering the brochure does not increase your chances of getting the coupon.

Ram marketing seems unreliable. I have been on their special EcoDiesel mail list since the start and never even received notice that orders were open today! Of course I already knew that but still...
    Come to think of it Big, I too am on the EcoDiesel Mailing list, and I haven't received any notifications from them in... well Ever actually.
    Follow my 4,500 mile EcoDiesel's Maiden Voyage
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4x4. 3.0L EcoDiesel,
    3.55 Rear Axle Ratio, 4-Corner Air Suspension,
    Trailer Brake Control, Anti-Spin Rear Diff.

Member #
    Vehicle
    14 EcoD Laramie CC 4x4
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.ASmith9 View Post
    Come to think of it Big, I too am on the EcoDiesel Mailing list, and I haven't received any notifications from them in... well Ever actually.
    I took the advice posted here and signed up for the brochure online.3 days later I just recieved the brochure.It was inside the cash bonus 2 page pamphlet.You can't miss it cause it states right on it"exclusive offer".Easiest $500 I ever made.Thanks to all for the good advice.Oh yeah,I've been on the EcoD mailing list for over 6 mos.No results until signing up for the brochure.I checked the "purchase in 1 month" box and I must use by June 2nd.
    Last edited by TMorgan; 03-12-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Laramie Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel
    Liked
    7 times
    I also registered for the brochure, but only a few days ago so I'm hoping to receive the cash bonus soon. I'm not sure when I'll have to finance my little Diesel.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
    Follow my 4,500 mile EcoDiesel's Maiden Voyage
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4x4. 3.0L EcoDiesel,
    3.55 Rear Axle Ratio, 4-Corner Air Suspension,
    Trailer Brake Control, Anti-Spin Rear Diff.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2002 Toyota 4Runner, 2003 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab, 1955 M38A1 Korean War Willys Jeep, 2014 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    7 times
    I applied the other week and still have received anything.

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    197 times
    Mine came in the form of an email. It was at least 2 months after I first registered for the Chrysler updates.

Used it. It works and is in the Chrysler computer accessed by the dealership at delivery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links