Need help!!!

Need help!!!

This is a discussion on Need help!!! within the RAM 1500 General Discussion (Non Diesel) forums, part of the RAM 1500 (NON DIESEL) category; Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Even though I don't have one yet, I'm a big Ram fanatic! Planning on ordering a 2017 Sport ...

Thread: Need help!!!

Member #

Need help!!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Even though I don't have one yet, I'm a big Ram fanatic! Planning on ordering a 2017 Sport Crew Cab with 6'4 box and ramboxes. Anyone out there have this configuration? I have yet to see a sport crew and 6'4 box online or on the road anywhere! If anyone has this, I would love to see a pic of their truck. Even better if the truck has ramboxes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 EcoD Outdoorsman CC 6.5' 4X4 3.92
    Liked
    1045 times
    Your best bet is to wait until you can order one at the dealership. Odds are the configuration will be available but unless the dealer can order it on his computer, it doesn't matter what on line states, it has been found to be incorrect sometimes.
    If you want the Sport front end with with an EcoDiesel, you may want to consider a Limited trim or get ready to buy the front end parts to replace the normal bumper assembly.

Sponsored Links