~MEMORIAL DAY SALE~ MBRP Single Side Dual Exit 3.5in Aluminized Filter Back Exhaust

~MEMORIAL DAY SALE~ MBRP Single Side Dual Exit 3.5in Aluminized Filter Back Exhaust

This is a discussion on ~MEMORIAL DAY SALE~ MBRP Single Side Dual Exit 3.5in Aluminized Filter Back Exhaust within the Aristocrat Autosport forums, part of the Vendor Members Section category; Looking to upgrade your exhaust for something less restrictive or maybe want to add a nice tone for a reasonable price? MBRP has what you're ...

Supporting Vendor Aristocrat Autosport's Avatar
    Member #
    Vehicle
    997tt, fx35, sti
    Liked
    11 times

Looking to upgrade your exhaust for something less restrictive or maybe want to add a nice tone for a reasonable price? MBRP has what you're looking for!

Built from heavy duty aluminized steel our Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system. Constructed to the same specifications as our top of the line Pro Series we back this line with an industry leading 3 Year Warranty.

Built to Perform
    You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.

Minimize Backpressure
    The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in is to get the hot air out. From the spiral louvered high flow muffler to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.

Easy Installation
    MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck. Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two hour project. Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.

Sound & Style
    Performance is one thing but at MBRP we believe that appearance and sound are just as important. Every MBRP performance exhaust system has been specifically tuned to get the optimal sound from your pickup. With our new stamped logo on the tip and our unmistakable styling, there's no question that you have the hottest performance exhaust on the road - MBRP.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AristocratAutosport
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/aristocrat_autosport/
    CALL OR TEXT: 714-340-6596
    Email/ [email protected]

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Would this require a full delete?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 EcoD Outdoorsman CC 6.5' 4X4 3.92
    Liked
    2380 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobie-Wan Kenobi View Post
    The one mentioned in the title is noted as a filter back exhaust, it starts after the DPF/SCR.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash68 View Post
    The one mentioned in the title is noted as a filter back exhaust, it starts after the DPF/SCR.
    I dont know crap about exhausts. I know changing exhausts can get wierd with diesel engines. So this would work without deleting and such? Id expect a deeper sound given the shape?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Tradesman 2WD CC GC
    Liked
    106 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash68 View Post
    I dont know crap about exhausts. I know changing exhausts can get wierd with diesel engines. So this would work without deleting and such? Id expect a deeper sound given the shape?
    Yes, this works without doing a delete. It doesn't replace any of the required emissions equipment, only the muffler.

It's a simple install. Just U-bolts and hangers. (As long as your current one isn't rusted solid together)

As far as the sound improvement goes it is non-existent. Unfortunately all of the restriction/muffling is in the DPF and unless you remove that you won't be hearing a difference. I had one of tjese on my 2x4 Tradesman EcoDiesel that I traded in for my current 4x4 Outdoorsman.

If you want a sound improvement get an AFE air intake and a CFT intercooler baffle delete. You'll hear a little more turbo. This is what I'm currently running and after the Approved Emissions Recall having been done my turbo acrually barks now from back pressure.

Sponsored Links