FCA 3.0L Diesel emissions recall (CANADA) - Page 2

FCA 3.0L Diesel emissions recall (CANADA)

This is a discussion on FCA 3.0L Diesel emissions recall (CANADA) within the Canadian General Discussion forums, part of the Ram 1500 Diesel Canadian Forum category; Logo Search Careers mlgmontreal.ca Practice Areas Class Actions Our team Publications Blogs Contact Us | Locations Blog categories News (1) Publications (11) Recent Judgments (1) ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: FCA 3.0L Diesel emissions recall (CANADA)

Member #
    Logo
    Search

Careers

mlgmontreal.ca

Practice Areas
    Class Actions
    Our team
    Publications
    Blogs
    Contact Us | Locations

Blog categories

News (1)
    Publications (11)
    Recent Judgments (1)

Fiat Chrysler Diesel Emissions Class Action
    Print

FIAT CHRYSLER Diesel Emissions Class Action

Merchant Law Group LLP has launched Canada-wide class action litigation against the car manufacturing company FIAT CHRYSLER (FCA) seeking compensation on behalf of Canadian vehicle owners regarding certain of FIAT CHRYSLER’s diesel-powered Dodge RAM 1500 pickup trucks and Jeep Grand Cherokees.

This litigation alleges that FIAT CHRYSLER equipped (i) 2014-2016 Dodge RAM 1500 and (ii) Jeep Grand Cherokee containing the 3.0L diesel engine, with defeat software that allows them to disguise emissions test results. It is alleged that under normal driving conditions, these vehicles emit pollutant levels that are far higher than advertised by FIAT CHRYSLER and/or that are allowed by law.

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THE CONTACT LIST FOR THIS CLASS ACTION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM. (Please note, providing your information creates no lawyer-client obligation or financial obligation for you. You are not charged any fee or cost for joining this class action – our law firm will simply paid a contingency fee from the compensation recovered, if this class action is successful.)

Merchant Law Group LLP has 10 offices across Canada, with lawyers practising law in six provinces. Merchant Law Group LLP and Tony Merchant, Q.C. are well known for pursuing class action lawsuits in Canada including litigation regarding Winners/HomeSense, Various Cellular Phone Fees, BCE Dividends, GM Gasket Manifolds, Hip Implants, Lead Paint in Toys (and similar consumer products), Maple Leaf, Celebrex/Bextra, Vioxx, Sony, Residential Schools and various other cases. Tony Merchant, Q.C. is known to be one of Canada’s most active litigators with more than 600 reported cases in leading Caselaw Journals, having argued thousands of cases before the Canadian and American Courts, in Trial and Administrative Courts, and the Courts of Appeal of various American and Canadian jurisdictions, the Federal Court of Canada, and the Supreme Court of Canada. Tony Merchant, Q.C., has a long history in pursuing public policy cases and is a former Member of the Legislative Assembly (M.L.A.)

First Name*

Last Name*

Your email*

Address*

Country

City*

Province*

Zip code

Home phone

Business phone

Cell phone

Fax

Subject

Other Comments

Sending ...

Copyright © Merchant Law Group LLP - All rights reserved 2014-2019

Disclaimer
    |
    Sitemap
    |
    Legal

Practice Areas
    Class Actions
    Our team
    Contact Us | Locations

Member #
    Vehicle
    Granite Crystal 15 Big Horn Eco 4x4 Crew with 6'4" box
    Liked
    149 times

V16 Campaign in Canada

Just got my FCA Canada letter in the mail today for the same update that is happening with the FCA/EPA settlement deal in the US. There is no mention of a settlement cash wise as is happening in the US. If FCA Canada is watching these forums at all, all I can say is they can get STUFFED until we on the Northern side of the 49th get the same settlement as our southern owners. We pay more for our vehicles, get less warranty and now they want us to do their bidding on this update. Not happening on mine until we get treated equally. It's time we start a big RAM revolt up in the Great White North. Currently there is supposed to be a class action law suit up here and I hope the Lawyers up here can take them to the cleaners. Even VW owners up here got treated better. I have been a long time owner of FCA vehicles but if they do not treat us fairly I will no longer buy anything from them for as long as I live. Hopefully we can get something going up here.

Member #
    Liked
    243 times

Canadian EC Sys. Campaign V16?

Hi: All... Got my notice today. I don't want to have it done as my 2016 Laramie Longhorn is running fine @ 74,000 kms. Getting great hwy. mileage too!!! What do I do?
    Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Big Horn CC 5.7' 3.55
    Liked
    1117 times
    That's a start , thanks Ramrodkey1

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT EcoDiesel
    Liked
    5 times
    Wife got her letter today for our truck. We are wondering if we just don't do it and wait to see what happens with the lawsuit in Canada. Looks to me like FCA is trying to save money by not paying us Canadians anything for their wrong doing.

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazimodo View Post
    Exactly , first email sent to [email protected] , we'll see if they are interested in opening this can of worm .
    (( W5 is Canadian version of 60 minutes ))
    when the VW gate happened , CANADA got its people awarded something , why should the Liberals
    look the other way , not like the crook Morneau is working on this . what ARE THE HUNGRY CANADIAN LAWYERS DOING ??
    they can't sniff the $$ that the US lawyers made on this ......
    We just actually emailed them as well. Hopefully if more of use email them they might actually look into this.
    Kazimodo likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Big Horn CC 5.7' 3.55
    Liked
    1117 times
    Thanks Kalyphus ,
    no way I'm going to rush into the recalls , I didn't even go in for the tailgate , and other recall for seat belt
    in case you roll over the truck , no rush , when the dust settles , then I'll get everything done in one visit .
    RudolfDiesel likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    5 times
    https://twitter.com/kahnoleary/statu...44923967229954

Hoping this works, as I just tweeted out the picture of the recall as well. Who knows maybe the more media that are involved the quicker it will be resolved.

****yep embed code didn't work****
    hatchi12 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    243 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 97hmcs View Post
    The problem is there's no Kalifornia in Canada.
    Hi: 97hmcs... Ben Dover is from Canada. He's big in rear end lube jobs!!!
    Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.
    97hmcs likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ecodiesel Limited Crew Cab
    Liked
    193 times
    I personally would refrain from having the 'service campaign' tune applied, especially if you are not having any difficulties with your truck. Fulfilling the update could be construed legally as accepting of the situation, potentially leaving you out to dry in the event a settlement does come through.
    Kazimodo and hatchi12 like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links