Wow, Lot's of ED's up there.

This is a discussion on Wow, Lot's of ED's up there. within the Canadian General Discussion forums, part of the Ram 1500 Diesel Canadian Forum category; Drove from Seattle to Stanley Park and back today. In just the few hours I was in BC I counted 17 Ecodiesels. You guys do ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Dieseldragon
  • 1 Post By lbengston
  • 1 Post By Ecosparky
  • 2 Post By r3gill

Thread: Wow, Lot's of ED's up there.

Member #
    Liked
    32 times

Drove from Seattle to Stanley Park and back today. In just the few hours I was in BC I counted 17 Ecodiesels. You guys do love them up there don't you? I guess I should have been looking for ED Grand Cherokee's too but my recognition radar is just not clued into them.

Member #
    Liked
    270 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dloop View Post
    Drove from Seattle to Stanley Park and back today. In just the few hours I was in BC I counted 17 Ecodiesels. You guys do love them up there don't you? I guess I should have been looking for ED Grand Cherokee's too but my recognition radar is just not clued into them.
    Hi: dloop... Sure love mine. Almost 85,000 km's on the clock. Mileage today with 4 adults in the truck @ 115 kph was 10.0L/100 kms. Great no matter how you measure it!!!
    Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.
    dloop and MR. TED like this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Laramie QC EcoDiesel
    Liked
    134 times
    Back in 2016 I was on a road trip in Nova Scotia - I think we were in Cape Breton Highlands National Park at the time. I saw an Ecodiesel pull out of a minor road in the park onto the main road, and it was a park-owned vehicle. It had the green logo on the side. I wondered how many were in the fleet and if they were used all across Canada or just in Nova Scotia.
    dloop likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Limited Ecodiesel
    Liked
    204 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lbengston View Post

Back in 2016 I was on a road trip in Nova Scotia - I think we were in Cape Breton Highlands National Park at the time. I saw an Ecodiesel pull out of a minor road in the park onto the main road, and it was a park-owned vehicle. It had the green logo on the side. I wondered how many were in the fleet and if they were used all across Canada or just in Nova Scotia.
    Must have been in NS only. I have not seen any Provincial or National Park Ecos in Ontario nor Alberta.
    I do see between 6 and 10 Ecos daily in my commute and travels around Toronto. Lots of them around.
    dloop likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Ecodiesel St quad cab 2wd.
    Liked
    240 times
    Yep almost see as many ecodiesels as hemis around here. Fuel prices are thru the roof here and mild winters make the ED a sweet truck for people in lower mainland. My 2016 ed is hands down the best vehicle I have ever owned. Tows my 6k camper thru BC hills without much fuss.

People are now waiting for the 2020 ed and they will jump on em once they hit the dealer lots lol. Overall great love for Ram in BC. Cant say that about rest of Canada.
    97hmcs and MR. TED like this.

Sponsored Links