Ontario Meet Summer *2019*

Ontario Meet Summer *2019*

This is a discussion on Ontario Meet Summer *2019* within the Canadian Meets forums, part of the Ram 1500 Diesel Canadian Forum category; Thought I would organize a meet-up just like I used to as an avid member of the Ford F150 forum. Owners that live in Ontario ...

Member #
    Vehicle
    2018 Ram 1500 Big Horn Ecodiesel
    Liked
    9 times

Smile Ontario Meet Summer *2019*

Thought I would organize a meet-up just like I used to as an avid member of the Ford F150 forum. Owners that live in Ontario and that are interested in meeting fellow EcoDiesel owners, please reply to this post with your location and vehicle information.

Once enough members have replied I can use a geographical google app to pinpoint a central location for everybody to meet based on the location responses I'm given in the replies.

Meet will more than likely be held on a Sunday as most of us are not working (I'm learned that through organizing other meets) So once enough members have responded to this post with all that information I can set a location central and fair to all and we can all pick a date that works.

I love meet-ups it gives everyone the opportunity to engage with fellow owners and answers questions we may have face to face.

Hope to get many responses, I've organized many meets in the past with various vehicle types, all I need is your location and vehicle information, leave the rest to me.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 RAM 1500 Ecodiesel; GDE tuned
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleCam View Post
    Thought I would organize a meet-up just like I used to as an avid member of the Ford F150 forum. Owners that live in Ontario and that are interested in meeting fellow EcoDiesel owners, please reply to this post with your location and vehicle information.

Once enough members have replied I can use a geographical google app to pinpoint a central location for everybody to meet based on the location responses I'm given in the replies.

Meet will more than likely be held on a Sunday as most of us are not working (I'm learned that through organizing other meets) So once enough members have responded to this post with all that information I can set a location central and fair to all and we can all pick a date that works.

I love meet-ups it gives everyone the opportunity to engage with fellow owners and answers questions we may have face to face.

Hope to get many responses, I've organized many meets in the past with various vehicle types, all I need is your location and vehicle information, leave the rest to me.
    Depending on the date and what family events are going on on the date selected, as well as the location, I might be interested. I'm up in Collingwood, not far from Barrie, have a 2016 Ecodiesel. Would love to chit chat with other owners. Just got GDE tuned and replaced EGR cooler under warranty.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Laramie Limited ED Crew Cab "loaded"
    Liked
    37 times
    I am also interested in an Ontario meet. Ajax, 2014 Larime Limited Eco diesel

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

sam
    Member #
    Vehicle
    2018 ram ecodiesel outdoorsman, 2008 Ford Expedition, 1970 Dodge Challenger
    Liked
    12 times
    I'm interested.

Oshawa

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I'm interested.

Oshawa
    Awesome! Nice to meet you! Greetings from Peterborough!

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by grover_yyz View Post
    I am also interested in an Ontario meet. Ajax, 2014 Larime Limited Eco diesel
    Awesome! Nice to meet you! Greetings from Peterborough!

Sponsored Links