**BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement - Page 91

**BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement

This is a discussion on **BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by 97hmcs Originally Posted by unclericco Yeah I have an update. I took my truck in last week to have the AEM completed ...

Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: **BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Tradesman 2WD CC GC
    Liked
    117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 97hmcs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unclericco View Post
    Yeah I have an update. I took my truck in last week to have the AEM completed and they told me the recall had been completed when I picked up my truck. So I made an account on my Mopar and what do you know? I had 3 new recalls checked as completed but the one I took my truck in for which was the AEM was checked as not completed. So I'm getting the run around by my dealer also. I just called this morning and told the dealer that was the whole reason I took work off was for the AEM, and I told them that to begin with. I have ANOTHER appointment this Saturday so they completely wasted my time the first time I went in.
    Did they say it was definitely not completed? Typically the AEM update is not showing up on the Ram Owners Site until some time after its been completed.
    I spoke with the person who handles warranty claims at my local dealership. They said that they don't process the claim to FCA until you pick up your vwhicle and then that may take an additional 24hrs. Then it takes a minimum of 48hrs for FCA to process and update on their end.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Did they say it was definitely not completed? Typically the AEM update is not showing up on the Ram Owners Site until some time after its been completed.
    Yeah, the rep. said it was completed and then when I got home and read through the recalls it didn't say completed anywhere under the AEM recall so that's why I created an acct. on Mopar. Basically he told me it was completed and sent me on my way when they knew it hadn't been done? Anyway they gotta rent me another car on Saturday now.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    54 times
    Yeah, the rep. said it was completed and then when I got home and read through the recalls it didn't say completed anywhere under the AEM recall so that's why I created an acct. on Mopar. Basically he told me it was completed and sent me on my way when they knew it hadn't been done? Anyway they gotta rent me another car on Saturday now.
    On my pink slip from the dealer the notations reads...

Concern V08: Emissions Recall V08 - 3.0L Diesel Emissions**
    Correction Completed recall V08 updated PCM updated TCM relearn CVI.

My dealer took 6 days (according to them) to E upload my recall paperwork to Mopar. Today another 6 days (12 days after the dealer did the recall work) I called the recall hotline, they say the dealer still has NOT sent them the recall completed paperwork. Rather frustrating/confusing LOL

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    208 times
    My dealer provided me with a WiTech printout of all ECM data pre and post flash. They also gave me a printout of the picture they took of the ECM with the new emissions sticker and VIN. I included the photo with my signature page and notarized settlement agreement when I emailed FCA. My Mopar account still shows the AEM as incomplete but I'm not worried; the process probably takes extra time given the nature and legality of the update. I'll let you know if I don't get a check by the end of June (or if I do).

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    54 times
    Yesterday I called the recall hotline, they told me the dealer had not sent in the paper work (recall work done on May 16). I payed the dealer a visit, they claimed they sent the paper work in on the 22nd of May. This morning I sent an email to the EcoDiesel recall people basically letting them know that the dealer said they sent the info on the 22nd. Well that worked quickely, MY-Mopar page updated this afternoon showing the work completed, so now there is no question that task has been checked off.

MY-MOPAR

Last Updated 05-29-2019

Current Safety Recalls 3 Complete

Current Campaigns 3 Complete

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    I posted that there is a disconnect at that point in the process. You did the right thing and kept on them. Itís up to a case manager to make the connect. There is no software to tie those ends. Itís up to that assigned person. She never called me back so I pressured nicely everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tollmtn likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I finally got the dealership to do my AEM yesterday. So I'm a little confused as to how long my extended warranty is now? I bought my truck new in 2015 and I have 75,000 miles on it. If I'm reading it correctly, the warranty covers all of the parts they specified until I reach 120,000 miles is that correct?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    229 times
    I finally got the dealership to do my AEM yesterday. So I'm a little confused as to how long my extended warranty is now? I bought my truck new in 2015 and I have 75,000 miles on it. If I'm reading it correctly, the warranty covers all of the parts they specified until I reach 120,000 miles is that correct?
    - 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original in-service date and mileage
    AND
    - 4 years and 48,000 miles from the date and mileage when the AEM is installed.
    2015 3.0 Ecodiesel/Big Horn/1500/QCSB/4x4
    2016 Arctic Fox/Travel Trailer 22G/Onboard LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SavagePatch View Post
    Yeah I have an update. I took my truck in last week to have the AEM completed and they told me the recall had been completed when I picked up my truck. So I made an account on my Mopar and what do you know? I had 3 new recalls checked as completed but the one I took my truck in for which was the AEM was checked as not completed. So I'm getting the run around by my dealer also. I just called this morning and told the dealer that was the whole reason I took work off was for the AEM, and I told them that to begin with. I have ANOTHER appointment this Saturday so they completely wasted my time the first time I went in.
    I spoke with the person who handles warranty claims at my local dealership. They said that they don't process the claim to FCA until you pick up your vwhicle and then that may take an additional 24hrs. Then it takes a minimum of 48hrs for FCA to process and update on their end.
    Same thing at my dealership! I had work completed in May 16, along with 2 other recalls. The 2 recalls are showing as completed, but the AEM is not. Called them today and having them check into it.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Eco Diesel, Tradesman, Crew Cab, 4x4
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tollmtn View Post
    Yesterday I called the recall hotline, they told me the dealer had not sent in the paper work (recall work done on May 16). I payed the dealer a visit, they claimed they sent the paper work in on the 22nd of May. This morning I sent an email to the EcoDiesel recall people basically letting them know that the dealer said they sent the info on the 22nd. Well that worked quickely, MY-Mopar page updated this afternoon showing the work completed, so now there is no question that task has been checked off.

MY-MOPAR

Last Updated 05-29-2019

Current Safety Recalls 3 Complete

Current Campaigns 3 Complete
    Tollmtn,

Who exactly did you send the e-mail to? I'm having a similar problem and I would like to have the actual address for who ever it is I need to contact.
    pqw3413 likes this.
    2015 ED Tradesman 4x4, 3.92 limited slip diff, trailer brake module, trailer tow mirrors, running boards, roll up tonneau cover, Air Lift 1000 rear coil spring air bags, spray in bed liner. GDE Hot tune and Trans tune. Original owner 36,000+ miles.
    20 foot Dune Sport custom toy hauler @ about 4,560 lbs empty, with WD hitch and sway bar.

Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links