**BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement - Page 93

**BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement

This is a discussion on **BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by robertburris80 Well, Iím glad they found her. She owes me a lot of money! LOL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk After ...

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: **BREAKING** FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by robertburris80 View Post
    Well, Iím glad they found her. She owes me a lot of money! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After much deliberation, they decided to honor my purchase and pay me. Finally.

97hmcs, biodiesel and Kazimodo like this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    215 times
    Just for the record, today is 6/11/2019 and I still haven't received the check. I first discovered the check was marked sent on 5/06/2019.
    2015 3.0 Ecodiesel/Big Horn/1500/QCSB/4x4
    2016 Arctic Fox/Travel Trailer 22G/Onboard LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 with 3:55
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post
    Just for the record, today is 6/11/2019 and I still haven't received the check. I first discovered the check was marked sent on 5/06/2019.
    Sorry to hear, Biodiesel. It seems you were deceived.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post
    What it means is that we are in the first batch of checks to out. It remains at the end of this month.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    215 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Havanajoe View Post
    What it means is that we are in the first batch of checks to out. It remains at the end of this month.
    So, June 17th is still the mail off date?
    2016 Arctic Fox/Travel Trailer 22G/Onboard LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Spoke with a nice lady at FCA today. There seems to be a lot of confusion and lots of folks getting their panties in a wad about the process that seems very simple. Patience appears to be the operative word here. She confirmed that online submissions were faster than snail mail, so my bride will be resubmitting the company's two Jeeps tomorrow. I did both already for my Ram truck and have a case number. She also confirmed that it doesn't matter when you do the AEM update. Until they say you are golden and send you the offer to fill and notarize, no money for you. We may do the updates soon, one of the jeeps is due for an oil change, but no hurry otherwise. I have a great running truck, all stock, and I also know the money will be mine whenever the process moves along.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
    Spoke with a nice lady at FCA today. There seems to be a lot of confusion and lots of folks getting their panties in a wad about the process that seems very simple. Patience appears to be the operative word here. She confirmed that online submissions were faster than snail mail, so my bride will be resubmitting the company's two Jeeps tomorrow. I did both already for my Ram truck and have a case number. She also confirmed that it doesn't matter when you do the AEM update. Until they say you are golden and send you the offer to fill and notarize, no money for you. We may do the updates soon, one of the jeeps is due for an oil change, but no hurry otherwise. I have a great running truck, all stock, and I also know the money will be mine whenever the process moves along.
    This is in stark contrast to what I was told on the phone by FCA. I was definitely told that they are processing the people who have already completed the AEM first. That doesn't seem to jibe with my situation as I've already done mine and they are still on the 2nd step in my claims process. I submitted my claim on May 14th and then completed my AEM shortly thereafter.
    robertburris80 likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Laramie
    Liked
    212 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
    According to the web site, the bottom line is that if they have your signed/notarized forms they will send you a check 6 weeks after they receive the dealer notification that the AEM has been performed. So it does matter when you perform the AEM and if I recall correctly, there is even a drop dead date for getting the worked performed to be eligible for the money..
    2015 Laramie CC 4X4, Protection Group, Convenience Group, Tow Mirror and Brake Control Group, Anti Spin Diff, 3.55, Remote Start, Uconnect 8.4AN w/Altec Lansing Speakers(9), Romik Steps, Weathertech Mud Flaps, Dual Liner, AMP BedStep, Stampede Hood Protector, Edge Insight CTS2
    Gatortrax One MX Tonneau cover, Husky Centerpoint TS Hitch, Total Load Control Air Bags
    Build 12/2014

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman Ecodiesel
    I submitted the claim,had software updated ,send in offer letter and notarized forms, all done by 5/11
    one month later,on 6/12 i received an email that says they still waiting for me to send in the notarized forms (i already did on 5/11 in email,cc myself but conveniently for them they never got it) , so i send it again on 6/12,called them today 6/17 i was told they got it and it will take 6 to 8 weeks from 6/12 to approved the check and then another 4 to 6 weeks to actually send out the check plus few days for mailing time.the representative basically said it will take 14 to 15 weeks from the date they received your notarized forms to get the check in your hand .
    After aem lot of turbo lag,can not get my mpg better then 19.2 city driving (used to be 22-25)
    what do you guys think about this whole processes and mpg ?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    215 times
    Quote Originally Posted by keith27ro View Post
    what do you guys think about this whole processes and mpg ?
    I'm not sure about MPG since I haven't done any long roads trips, but it did take a few days for my truck to relearn the new programming before it acted normal. According to FCA, the first batch of checks went out today, so I'm hoping to have a nice fat check in the mailbox within the next 7 days. I had my AEM and paperwork completed back in May.
    Havanajoe likes this.

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links