FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website - Page 16

FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website

This is a discussion on FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; I just spoke with the hotline. My claim is in their system, he saw all the paperwork we submitted, and it is in the queue. ...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Crew Cab 4x4
    Liked
    12 times
    I just spoke with the hotline. My claim is in their system, he saw all the paperwork we submitted, and it is in the queue. He said give it another week then call back if I still haven't received the offer sheet. They had the previous owner still in their system as the owner, so he updated all their files...Ill probably call back in a day or so to verify the ownership details were indeed changed.

In the mean time, Truck is at the dealership getting flashed. Service Manager said this was a pretty straight forward thing, and he hadn't experienced any issues with the flash. I mentioned the EGR Cooler and DEF issues I had been reading about, and he said "no worries, well fix it under the warranty if its due to the flash"...fingers crossed. Ill also post and update on the truck post flash, with and without the pedal commander I had on it....

LJB
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    So I called the number also and spoke with someone there. I was under the impression that after submitting all the paperwork they would get back to you and state you are all set, good to go, go do the flash, etc. But he stated that you just go get the flash as they are waiting in the system for you once you submit paperwork to get it done.

I thought we would be getting paperwork to say go do the flash you are all set. So I will be calling and getting into dealership.

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    12 times
    Heading to pick mine up in about 30 min. I will be sure to ask how when they will update FCU that I have completed the flash. Really wish there was better communication on the process..Oh well...As long as I get the warranty, and enough to pay for my GDE Tune Im happy

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    47 times
    My recall flash was done on the 16 of May, but so far My-Mopar account stills shows the recall as Incomplete. So today I called the recall hotline and gave then my submittal reference number, the representative went through my info and they had everything correct except my Email address. I told the rep that the recall was competed on the 16th but my account STILL shows the recall as incomplete.

The rep said that they have NOT received the notification from the dealer and there was nothing they could do until that happened. OK after the call I drove to the dealer and asked them what was going on. The service rep checked her computer and said the sent the data to Mopar on the 22nd of May.... LOL it took the dealer 6 days to hit the send button and now another 6 days later it seems to have not reached Mopar.

Now I wonder if the dealer is supposed to send the Eco-D recall info directly to the recall people or if they just send it to the same place other recall are sent then if you are lucky it gets forwarded to the Eco D recall people?

I hope I can get answer to those questions tomorrow after I call the recall hotline again. I must say that from the multiple conversations I have had with my dealer they are ill-informed about the process.

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    12 times
    So I picked up my truck.. here is my first impression after about 15miles of city and hiway home from the dealership...I have had the truck about 6 weeks. about 2 weeks ago, I put in a pedal commander. I took that out for the flash. Without the pedal commander after the flash, It is a little slower than it was before the update...Its more like there is a smooth transfer of power, rather than the lag then boom, your thrown back in your seat. Not al together bad, butit would definetly take some time to get used to.... As soon as I got home, I reinstalled my pedal commander...it now feels almost exactly the same as it did with the pedal commander before the flash. Same setting (Sport +2).

Here is what I found interesting...I hooked up Torque, and the DPF % now fluctuates. It used to steadily climb, until it hit about 90%, then the Regen would occur. Now, after about 30 miles of driving, the DPF% would raise, then drop, raise, then drop. It never went over 30%, then it would drop down to 14%, and the EGR Temp would rise and fall with the RPM of the engine...From 450degrees to 1089degrees, and then would fluctuate in between.

Its like the system is doing a constant, real time Regen. Which would make sense why so many EGR Innercoolers are failing with a constant 850-1100degree swing, I could see that causing a failing weld to pop.....Thoughts?

FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website-screenshot_20190528-183444_torque.jpg
    Kazimodo likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Big Horn CC 5.7' 3.55
    Liked
    1345 times
    Interesting .....Did you report those findings in the " Official Torque Pro App " thread .??
    https://www.ram1500diesel.com/forum/...pp-thread.html

Member #
    Vehicle
    Ram 1500 diesel Bighorn
    Liked
    2 times
    Im ready to close the deal on selling my ED.
    If I get it flashed before i sell the truck, do I get paid the full amount? Even tho I trade it in that week to a Ford dealership?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    4580 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofTown View Post
    If I get it flashed before i sell the truck, do I get paid the full amount? Even tho I trade it in that week to a Ford dealership?
    Yep

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 RAM Bighorn
    Liked
    278 times
    Just make sure you get the "the check is in the mail" before you trade it in. At least that is my suggestion.
    2014 RAM Ecodiesel Bighorn
    2014 Dodge Durango V6 3.6L

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Big Horn CC 5.7' 3.55
    Liked
    1345 times
    Yes , do the paperwork right , and the extended warranty that comes with AEM is transferable to future buyer ,
    that's gotta add a little value to your truck .

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links