FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website - Page 6

FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website

This is a discussion on FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by Major Dad Some interesting thought and reasoning, but my experience is the opposite. Dealers know people tend to replace their vehicles about ...

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: FCA 3.0L Diesel Settlement Website

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 RAM 1500 ED BigHorn (Bright Red)
    Liked
    68 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Dad View Post
    Some interesting thought and reasoning, but my experience is the opposite. Dealers know people tend to replace their vehicles about every 3 to 5 years and they make a big push on those anniversary dates to get folks into the showroom. The corporation knows this as well and uses the same approach. Guess where the 2014-16 EDs fall in this time line? This is nothing more than a pre-programmed effort to get you to trade in on a newer model. I have a 2015 ED, my wife has a 2015 Honda Civic. Know what? We're both getting the same amount of dealer and corporate push to trade for a new vehicle. Again, just my experience, but I doubt there is any concerted push by FCA to get these trucks off the road.
    I got a call from the dealer on my 1 year anniversary. Got another this past year.
    Ken
    '16 RAM 1500 ED Bighorn 4x4 - the sexy bright red one
    It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance? -- Ronald Reagan

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    45 times
    Quote Originally Posted by highanddryinco View Post
    ...... the little FCA flyer notifying me that I am entitled to a settlement arrived in the mailbox today! (3/20/19)

Has everyone received the flyer? I haven't received mine yet. Has this program kicked off yet? My truck is going to be in the shop for a week and I would love them to reflash, where I can submit for my $3k.

I should read more......

The Approved Emissions Modification ("AEM")..... The AEM will be made available within 15 days after the Court grants final approval of the settlements.

The Court has scheduled a hearing to decide whether to approve the settlements for May 3, 2019,

So probably May 18-20 will be the first dates to get the truck in and the extended warranty initiated?????

I was going to drag my feet on getting the truck in, to maximize my warranty longevity.... but the truck has had to go to the shop twice in the past 60 days, so I am eager to get that extended warranty activated.

Last edited by Big_John; 03-24-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    John of Colorado
    '14 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 4x4 QuadCab
    http://www.gracemotoadv.com

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Lonestar Ecodiesel
    Liked
    6 times
    Collect the payout and ;purchase the GDE tune.
    sqeeter91 and MR. TED like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 RAM Bighorn
    Liked
    270 times
    So, when are they going to open the online claim submission option? This is taking on the feeling of one other major website release in recent history.

... and before you say it ... yes ... I have signed up for email updates.
    2014 RAM Ecodiesel Bighorn
    2014 Dodge Durango V6 3.6L

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    68 times
    Quote Originally Posted by phprof View Post
    So, when are they going to open the online claim submission option? This is taking on the feeling of one other major website release in recent history.

... and before you say it ... yes ... I have signed up for email updates.
    read Big John's post
    Ken
    It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance? -- Ronald Reagan

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 RAM Bighorn
    Liked
    270 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyler View Post
    read Big John's post
    That doesn't answer my question. The letter I received (and website) stated that the web-based submission form would be available sometime in April. Well, it is April 10th and I was just wondering if/when it would open. Checked the web-site again and just the same-ole shtick.

Thanks for the confirmation.
    2014 RAM Ecodiesel Bighorn
    2014 Dodge Durango V6 3.6L

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    68 times
    That doesn't answer my question. The letter I received (and website) stated that the web-based submission form would be available sometime in April. Well, it is April 10th and I was just wondering if/when it would open. Checked the web-site again and just the same-ole shtick.

I can't access the site right now but the site used to say after the court approved the settlement in May - ie; John's psot
    Ken

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by highanddryinco View Post

- And just to rub my nose in it, the little FCA flyer notifying me that I am entitled to a settlement arrived in the mailbox today!

As has been mentioned, you should still be eligible for the full payment, because the ownership timeframe is listed UP TO January 2019. Your truck was totalled after that.

So you should still be eligible! But the settlement requires you to get the emissions update, which is not going to happen on your totaled truck. Probably a fair amount of phone calls in your future... but I do believe you should be eligible for the full amount.

Member #
    Liked
    31 times

I was unable to file paperwork online as well, however it allowed me to download and print paperwork which was submitted by snail mail. We have three Eco diesels, one Ram truck and two Jeep Grand Cherokees.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 4X4 Big Horn Eco Diesel
    Liked
    35 times
    Am going on 2500 mile fishing trip June 18th, hope the AEM is ready and installed. It will allow me make a good comparison as I have done this trip to Idaho
    and Montana several times in the past. 80 MPH Speed Limits for more than half the trip up and back... Have all the past trips recorded in my phone
    App.
    2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Eco Diesel, Geno's Garage Magnetic Fuel Cap, Blue aluminum DEF cap, cabin filter, Dee Zee steps, Rear floor storage Lock Kit, HI-Lift Jack, SNUGTop Hi-Liner Shell, bed liner and Weather Tech floor mats
    1971 Jaguar XJ, SBC ZZ4 with Comp Cam 383/200R, EZ-EFI 2.0 Fuel Injection, 410 HP and 470# torque, daily driver

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links