Claim Status Change After AEM?

This is a discussion on Claim Status Change After AEM? within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Everything has a check on my claim status minus the AEM update. On 5/24 had my update applied at my dealer. Is FCA just dragging ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Claim Status Change After AEM?

RAM Jr Member Molecular_Mechanic's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Everything has a check on my claim status minus the AEM update. On 5/24 had my update applied at my dealer. Is FCA just dragging their feet or are they that swamped? Just looking to see if others are in the same boat.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab EcoDiesel w/ 6'4" RamBox
    Liked
    50 times
    I had the update done on May 28th, but it has not shown up on the claim status as yet. Checks are not supposed to be sent until June 17th, I think.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Longhorn CC4x4 Ecodiesel
    Liked
    2375 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Molecular_Mechanic View Post
    Everything has a check on my claim status minus the AEM update. On 5/24 had my update applied at my dealer. Is FCA just dragging their feet or are they that swamped? Just looking to see if others are in the same boat.
    The first list of those having been updated was supposed to be 3 June. Then an updated list goes every 14 days thereafter. However I found that 12 days after my update was done the dealer hadn't yet sent it in. The service department had done there work but some private contractor offsite did the actual processing and she was backlogged or ill or whatever and was behind. Mine still doesn't show being updated. I need to chase the dealer again. Looks like their inaction screwed me out of the money for 14 days anyhow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

RAM Jr Member Molecular_Mechanic's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I'm wondering if the status of having the AEM will change after the 17th.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Eco Diesel, Tradesman, Crew Cab, 4x4
    Liked
    109 times
    I'm in the same boat as Howie. The U07 claim posted but the V08 hasn't. My dealer claims it's a backlog at FCA and they are being very particular about processing the updates and claims.
    2015 ED Tradesman 4x4, 3.92 limited slip diff, trailer brake module, trailer tow mirrors, running boards, roll up tonneau cover, Air Lift 1000 rear coil spring air bags, spray in bed liner. GDE Hot tune and Trans tune. Original owner 36,000+ miles.
    20 foot Dune Sport custom toy hauler @ about 4,560 lbs empty, with WD hitch and sway bar.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram ED Crew Cab Big Horn
    Liked
    90 times
    I had the AEM on 5/23 and it finally shows up completed on my Mopar.com Dashboard for my truck. My claim number is showing my supplied documents haven't been approved yet. I'm guessing the folks handling this at FCA are pretty busy!

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Tradesman 2WD CC GC
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by howie12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Molecular_Mechanic View Post
    The first list of those having been updated was supposed to be 3 June. Then an updated list goes every 14 days thereafter.
    Hey Howie,

Where did you hear that? It makes sense since that's when my claim updated to show the AEM complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Claim Status Change After AEM?-screenshot_20190604-091357_1559766663862.jpg  

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 outdoorsman, EcoD Quad, 5'7" bed, bakflip fibermax
    Liked
    50 times
    I contacted FCA yesterday because the status of my claim hasn't changed since I had the AEM update May 23rd. FCA claimed they never received information from the dealer that the update was completed. I contacted the dealer and they told me they couldn't find a record and to bring the vehicle in for the AEM update.
    I had to give them the repair order number to prove that it was already completed by them. The dealer called me back and apparently the dealers warranty clerk was on vacation and never input the claim into FCA's system. It should be entered by the end of the week. ( I hope)

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 LARAMIE
    Liked
    12 times
    I had my flash done on May11th and it didn't show completed on the website until June 3rd....

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Tradesman 2WD CC GC
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by culrich77 View Post
    I had my flash done on May11th and it didn't show completed on the website until June 3rd....

Sounds like Howie is correct. Hipe this means our settlement checks are mailed in the first batch too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links