Delay in Ecodiesel settlement / Contact with lawyers. - Page 4

Delay in Ecodiesel settlement / Contact with lawyers.

This is a discussion on Delay in Ecodiesel settlement / Contact with lawyers. within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; I submitted the claim,had software updated ,send in offer letter and notarized forms, all done by 5/11 one month later,on 6/12 i received an email ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Delay in Ecodiesel settlement / Contact with lawyers.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman Ecodiesel
    I submitted the claim,had software updated ,send in offer letter and notarized forms, all done by 5/11
    one month later,on 6/12 i received an email that says they still waiting for me to send in the notarized forms (i already did on 5/11 in email,cc myself but conveniently for them they never got it) , so i send it again on 6/12,called them today 6/17 i was told they got it and it will take 6 to 8 weeks from 6/12 to approved the check and then another 4 to 6 weeks to actually send out the check plus few days for mailing time.the representative basically said it will take 14 to 15 weeks from the date they received your notarized forms to get the check in your hand .
    After aem lot of turbo lag,can not get my mpg better then 19.2 city driving (used to be 22-25)
    what do you guys think about this whole processes and mpg ?

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Maybe your AEM tune is better,but for a lot of us the truck can be downright dangerous as they do not accelerate like they used to. I'd rather get my factory tune back and forego the money at this point.
    Lovelybrook likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 Longhorn ED
    Liked
    21 times
    I submitted online on May 11th and June 12th. Received emails with claim numbers but nothing else. Called just before submitting the second time and got no where so I resubmitted. Still waiting for status update but will not get AEM until the documents I uploaded are approved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman Ecodiesel
    Long story short-got everything done ,green check mark "Check mailed "on 7/1/2019,today still no check. Called CS today,first he said was mailed on 7/1,i said it it is been 2 weeks and no check.Got put on hold for few minutes then when he came back he said 4-6 weeks .FCA lying and deceiving !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links