Checks are Arriving - Page 2

Checks are Arriving

This is a discussion on Checks are Arriving within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by namretsud Would be nice to have a bit of equality being we pay a premium for what we have and get little ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Checks are Arriving

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 1500 Laramie CC SWB GDE Eco-diesel 4X4
    Liked
    982 times
    Quote Originally Posted by namretsud View Post
    Would be nice to have a bit of equality being we pay a premium for what we have and get little in return. At least VW played on a more equal playing field.
    Care to explain this? You got the FULL cost of the diesel option over the 3.6 V6 gas engine! I would venture to guess that over 50% would have bought the 5.7 Hemi so the up charge from there would have been just over $1800. That is what FCA was trying to give us!
    2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, short box, 4X4, GDE Tune, western brown with canyon brown light frost beige W/BENCH SEAT, wheel to wheel bars, front windows tinted 15%, 8.4AN radio and more gadgets than I know what to do with!

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    982 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky666 View Post
    You got your healthcare!!! Last summer we took a trip up from Buffalo NY to lake nippising way up there in Ontario. Stopped at a Wendy's somewhere during the 6 hour drive. I shit you not, the instant the cashier found out I was from the US he was cracking jokes about our garbage health care vs theirs, and of course Trump. He was the second person that reacted like that. Haha
    He would not have liked what I would have to say about this. Trump is 150% better than that POS Trudeau! You should have asked if your health care is all that why are you always coming to the States to get your operations done. Well the people that have money anyway. The only reason I ever went to Canada was to go to the strip clubs and buy whiskey LOL. I'm partaking of four fingers of Crown Royal Limited Reserve right now! That and Labatts Blue!
    smoky and jg08 like this.
    2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, short box, 4X4, GDE Tune, western brown with canyon brown light frost beige W/BENCH SEAT, wheel to wheel bars, front windows tinted 15%, 8.4AN radio and more gadgets than I know what to do with!

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    982 times
    You guys that have your checks, how long was it from when you got all of your paperwork filed until you got your checks. I called yesterday and they said I should be getting my offer in my email by the 26th.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    How long does it take to get your check once paperwork is sent in and tune done?

Member #
    Vehicle
    Lonestar crew cab 4x4
    Liked
    38 times
    Got mine yesterday and im not real sure how long it took but i was finished everything on my e by the second week

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    I did not send my stuff thru email. I printed everything and filled it out and signed it. I took a picture of DR license, reg and proof of sale. Put it in a brown envelope and sent it in to supplied address. I also had the dealer do the flash and they said they would send in the info.. I hope i did everything right.

Member #
    Liked
    33 times

Checks are Arriving

Quote Originally Posted by Havanajoe View Post
    Looks like the end of this process:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    5/9 the ECM update was installed. Received check 6/20. 6/21 30 Ben’s in hand.

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    I sent the completed forms all in, over 4 weeks ago, and two weeks ago sent in all the same forms, via email and THEY STILL SHOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MY PAPERWORK. What a sham! I think they are delaying just to keep from paying any sooner then they need to.

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fsmith2537 View Post
    I sent the completed forms all in, over 4 weeks ago, and two weeks ago sent in all the same forms, via email and THEY STILL SHOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MY PAPERWORK. What a sham! I think they are delaying just to keep from paying any sooner then they need to.
    Call them. I called both customer service and the ECM 800 number until j got answers.

RAM Bronze Member Bounty Hunter's Avatar
    Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Laramie
    Liked
    1547 times
    It took 10 days from the time I had the AEM completed until the status website showed it as completed. Now have the hourglass for check mailed.
    ehart814 likes this.
    2016 Laramie CC 6'4", Delmonico Red, GDE Hot tune and Trans tune, External oil cooler, PPE Trans pan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links