Checks are Arriving - Page 3

Checks are Arriving

This is a discussion on Checks are Arriving within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by fsmith2537 I sent the completed forms all in, over 4 weeks ago, and two weeks ago sent in all the same forms, ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Checks are Arriving

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fsmith2537 View Post
    I sent the completed forms all in, over 4 weeks ago, and two weeks ago sent in all the same forms, via email and THEY STILL SHOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MY PAPERWORK. What a sham! I think they are delaying just to keep from paying any sooner then they need to.
    I think it's more of a lack of manpower than delay tactics. If anything, I believe they'd prefer to get everyone paid ASAP as the release you're required to sign benefits FCA, not you, and puts a financial cap on any liability surrounding your truck. From their perspective, this is way better than an open ended liability. They also have incentives to get this done or face additional fines/penalties from EPA and/or CARB.

It's possible (pure speculation on my part) given the disatisfaction of the AEM by many, those who wait might get a better deal or revised AEM. Read the release carefully, once you accept the money, FCA is off the hook for everything.

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjacket View Post
    How long does it take to get your check once paperwork is sent in and tune done?
    AEM completed on 5/14 and I already had my offer so on 5/15 I submitted my notarized docs.
    Received my check on 6/19.

I would submit electronically all documentation. I’m triple anal in that I label all files with my name, Vin # and document type. If your in a processing center it sucks to review files with scanner/camera software generated file names.

Red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Vehicle
    Granite Crystal 15 Big Horn Eco 4x4 Crew with 6'4" box
    Liked
    170 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrysburg Dodgeboy View Post
    Care to explain this? You got the FULL cost of the diesel option over the 3.6 V6 gas engine! I would venture to guess that over 50% would have bought the 5.7 Hemi so the up charge from there would have been just over $1800. That is what FCA was trying to give us!
    We pay extra to get the Diesel option on our trucks, you guys get 100k miles warranty. We get 100k kms (60k miles). Our trucks are also a higher cost due to the exchange rates. You tell me who gets the shaft. Our trucks are supposed to get the AEM update, but it is called an Emissions campaign. There is no cash or extended warranty. Does this explain enough? Equal playing fields, I think not. Parts up here are a premium as well. Parts you pay $100 dollars for would be $300 or more. Example. Dealer wanted $600 for a China Manufactured front hub for my 07 Mega Cab. I got a Timken from Rock Auto for less than $150 delivered to the door.
    Kazimodo likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    Hi: All... You folks got the "Gold mine...we got the shaft". Now I've bought extra warrant I don't want to go near the "Stealership" or they will perform work that may make my great running truck... run like a "Dog"!!!
    Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Etrie.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 1500 Laramie CC SWB GDE Eco-diesel 4X4
    Liked
    982 times
    Quote Originally Posted by namretsud View Post
    We pay extra to get the Diesel option on our trucks, you guys get 100k miles warranty. We get 100k kms (60k miles). Our trucks are also a higher cost due to the exchange rates. You tell me who gets the shaft. Our trucks are supposed to get the AEM update, but it is called an Emissions campaign. There is no cash or extended warranty. Does this explain enough? Equal playing fields, I think not. Parts up here are a premium as well. Parts you pay $100 dollars for would be $300 or more. Example. Dealer wanted $600 for a China Manufactured front hub for my 07 Mega Cab. I got a Timken from Rock Auto for less than $150 delivered to the door.
    It is not FCA/Ram's fault your Country did not require a payout, talk to them! As for part, again someone has to pay for that free healthcare you guys are getting. BTW there are very few hubs made in the US/Canada/Mexico all the bearing manufacturers have moved their production plants to China. Last hub I bought said made in America form imported parts and it was a Timken bearing.
    Bounty Hunter likes this.
    2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, short box, 4X4, GDE Tune, western brown with canyon brown light frost beige W/BENCH SEAT, wheel to wheel bars, front windows tinted 15%, 8.4AN radio and more gadgets than I know what to do with!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    To those of you who saw the check was mailed on 6/17, how many haven't received the check yet? I'm curious if its a fluke and mine was lost/taken somewhere along the way, it seems like it shouldn't take over a week to receive a letter within the continental US.

Member #
    Liked
    208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngmernicki View Post
    To those of you who saw the check was mailed on 6/17, how many haven't received the check yet? I'm curious if its a fluke and mine was lost/taken somewhere along the way, it seems like it shouldn't take over a week to receive a letter within the continental US.
    I'm in the same boat, got the notice around the 17th and still waiting. I've read some members say it took 10 days. I don't think it's lost, probably approved for print and takes forever between the accountant, disbursing, and FCA mail clerk to the USPS.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I sure hope so, I just know I have crappy luck and expect the worst. But I'll wait a few more days before really worrying.

RAM Jr Member Molecular_Mechanic's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngmernicki View Post

I haven't gotten mine yet. I was thinking today would be the day but no dice.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 RAM ED
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gill View Post
    Shafted on most things compared to US. What can we do? Can't have everything.
    We will give you Baldwin brothers back.
    2015 CC 4X4 Tradesman

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links