Checks are Arriving - Page 6

Checks are Arriving

This is a discussion on Checks are Arriving within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by Henfield Here's betting we see a bunch of ED on the used market as soon as the checks for those vehicles have ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Checks are Arriving

RAM Jr Member Molecular_Mechanic's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Henfield View Post
    Here's betting we see a bunch of ED on the used market as soon as the checks for those vehicles have been cashed
    Mine won't be. Saved my ECU from a couple years ago. 🤫🤫🤫

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie Longhorn
    Liked
    30 times
    TIP: Necessary language to get their attention when you call in to check your file

I have called in 4 times and each time they say no one has looked at my file. This has been going on for more than a month and the AEM has been done. The woman today finally said, "No one has updated your file. I am now updating your file and they will know you called in." I said, "I have called in multiple times." And she said, "Well, no one updated your file showing you called in." I said, "Others I know call in and they receive help." She said, well, you have to be assigned to a case manager and you are not assigned." I said, "how do I get assigned?" She said "Let me update your file."

So maybe that request might help any of you stuck in hour glass purgatory. Ask them to "update your file" on the phone.

Then she said, "There are very few people working on these files and they are going as fast as they can." Very few people? So much for customer service. Break our trucks. Promise us money. Assign a few poor souls to do the paperwork and ignore thousands of owners grinding their teeth.

Time to forget about this for another week...

2015 Ram Laramie Longhorn EcoDiesel crew cab, longer bed, original owner, recovering after AEM update
    2004 Mini Cooper S, British Racing Green, excellent condition, original owner
    1956 VW Bug, light blue, second owner since 1970, under restoration from the ground up (wheels are done!)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yesterday was 8 weeks since they received my claim (I completed the AEM in June), yet as of today the tracking still has an hourglass on "document package complete." Do not count on the 6-8 week time frame to have your claim verified. Mine has passed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    46 times
    I finally complete my appointment with the dealer on Wednesday, July 10.... So according to many of you, Mid-September is probably when I will receive my check..... 60 days.

John of Colorado
    '14 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 4x4 QuadCab
    http://www.gracemotoadv.com

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I had my aem 5/21/19 my papers in before that and no check yet

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links