Checks are Arriving - Page 8

Checks are Arriving

This is a discussion on Checks are Arriving within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; How long is it taking for people to receive their checks after it shows "Settlement Check Mailed"? I submit my claim back in May, and ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Checks are Arriving

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    How long is it taking for people to receive their checks after it shows "Settlement Check Mailed"? I submit my claim back in May, and it was finally all approved a few weeks ago. Last week when I checked online it finally said "Settlement Check Mailed" with the green check mark. I still haven't received it a week later, so I called today and was told that I wont receive it for 60-90 days. I responded that the whole process might take 60-90 days, however it shouldn't take that long for it to arrive after being mailed. The rep stated that it would, and that they are sending the checks through a secondary company, so not to expect it until the end of September or October. Does this sound right?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    4548 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubanch View Post
    How long is it taking for people to receive their checks after it shows "Settlement Check Mailed"? I submit my claim back in May, and it was finally all approved a few weeks ago. Last week when I checked online it finally said "Settlement Check Mailed" with the green check mark. I still haven't received it a week later, so I called today and was told that I wont receive it for 60-90 days. I responded that the whole process might take 60-90 days, however it shouldn't take that long for it to arrive after being mailed. The rep stated that it would, and that they are sending the checks through a secondary company, so not to expect it until the end of September or October. Does this sound right?
    Last I heard it was taking about 6 weeks once the "check was in the mail"

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Tradesman 2WD CC GC
    Liked
    103 times
    Have any 2nd Current Owners, like me, received their 2nd check for $600 after the 1st Previous Owner didn't file a claim by the end of July?

Keeping my fingers crossed that I have one on its way... 🤞📬💵

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab EcoDiesel w/ 6'4" RamBox
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tollmtn View Post
    Some people have had trouble finding out if the AEM settlement team has received notice from their dealer that AEM was completed. One place to check is on the Mopar AEM lookup for eligibility web page. That page updates after AEM is complete and updates to show if the vehicle is eligible for the extended warranty. https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehic...-search-submit

Results for VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vehicle eligible for Approved Emissions Modification - Yes

Approved Emissions Modification Completed for Vehicle - Yes

Extended Emissions Warranty Applies to Vehicle - Yes
    Thanks for the information. Since the claim tracking shows that I still need the AEM completed (even though it was done on May 28th), I found through this link that it also shows it has not been completed. When I called to follow-up and was sent to Customer Care, apparently whatever the dealership was sending was not complete and apparently this has gone back and forth a few times. However, it was too much work for someone at the warranty section of Customer Care to phone the dealership to resolve whatever the issue was. Customer Care stated that they could not call the dealership unless I was also on the phone [sarcastic "Really"]. Spoke to the dealership and they are supposed to get it straightened out. Prior to today, when I called I was told that the record of the AEM being done was submitted. Got to love the process.

Update: According to the dealership, FCA could not read the copy of the information that was sent. So now I have to go back to the dealer to have them reprint the information to forward to FCA. They need to connect to the truck to get all of the information and numbers.
    Last edited by 052; 08-07-2019 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Update

Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    I am glad to have a great dealer. They were up to speed on all this, and another lady was submitting it as I was paying for an oil change. They showed it in their system 6 days later, although an email I had received the day after relating to them having everything, including the AEM.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 LONGHORN
    Liked
    2 times
    MY AEM was done 8/2/2019 am, was told by the dealer that in the process of performing the AEM, The tech is in contact submitting required info to FCA, so they have it by the end of the day.
    I called the hot line & was asked for my claim #, I was told that her records showed my AEM was indeed complete.

I asked when the claim status website would be updated & was told 30 to 90 days from the claim successfully submitted date a case manager would be assigned & would update then.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 Eco 4x4
    Liked
    96 times
    I am in the same boat. Received the first check and waiting for the second check hopefully. I wonder if they will let us know. I mean really they could just say the original owner submitted a claim. I called and asked about the original owner filing and they could not tell me anything. Good luck
    2015 Ram 1500 Laramie, Ecodiesel, 4x4, Bright White, 3:55 Gearing, 5'7" Bed, GDE Hot Tune, Undercover Flex Bed Cover, Magnum Steps, Spray In Bed Liner

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn EcoDiesel
    Liked
    2 times
    Did I hear correctly that no settlement check for Canada? I am in the US but I recently bought a used truck in CT and I noticed it came from Canada, would that mean I wouldn't get anything either from the settlement? Previous owner never had the recall done and never submitted a claim either.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    4548 times
    Crazy fast for me. I was going to hold off on the AEM and claim until I was ready to trade, but decided I just had to experience the AEM so I filed the claim sooner than later.

AEM performed on July 17th. Submitted paperwork on July 19th.

26 days later I received the check. That's only 18 business days.

I wonder if the dealers are the ones holding things up for some?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Checks are Arriving-registration-2017.gif

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 97hmcs View Post
    Crazy fast for me. I was going to hold off on the AEM and claim until I was ready to trade, but decided I just had to experience the AEM so I filed the claim sooner than later.

AEM performed on July 17th. Submitted paperwork on July 19th.

26 days later I received the check. That's only 18 business days.

I wonder if the dealers are the ones holding things up for some?
    Wow. I am going on 13 weeks and still stuck at waiting for review.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Sponsored Links