Software Update and FCA - Page 3

Software Update and FCA

This is a discussion on Software Update and FCA within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; I have done the same and am still without a settlement check. If I could get the old program back, I'd tell them where to ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Software Update and FCA

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I have done the same and am still without a settlement check. If I could get the old program back, I'd tell them where to stuff the check.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Call Wilson M. Dunlavey
    Attorney at Law
    [email protected]
    t 415.956.1000 ext. 2215
    f 415.956.1008

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Big Horn CC 5.7' 3.55
    Liked
    1257 times
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have done the same and am still without a settlement check. If I could get the old program back, I'd tell them where to stuff the check.
    option 1 = take the check , get a tune , keep rest of the money and have a good running truck.
    option 2 = take the check , have a lawyer suck 80% of the check from you, and listen to how he did his best
    but could not get you satisfaction .
    Dieselfever and MR. TED like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Definitely suffered mpgs, was at 23.4, when it is usually at 25.5mpg and still at half tank. I’m below half tank.

As stated from others above, called FCA, told me to take it back to the Dealership, dealership says everything is fine/normal.

I guess I will reach out to the person above and state my case. Definitely need the GDE tune now, not sure I receive my check til October though, sucks.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Check engine light just came on, not sure which code but guessing P24AE again. Called FCA to add to my complaint, guess I will be taking it back to the dealership when I get back from this trip.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I noticed in another post that Lieff, Cabraser doesn't care about us and they are in it just for the money. The first part is not true. They WANT to know about the problems we are having with the crappy performance and the delays with the claim processing/checks. I talked to one of the attorneys there for 45 minutes last week.They are in touch with FCA counsel and the DOJ. If we are having problems, they will go to bat for us....they will make more $$...at FCA's expense, but it will help expedite some type of resolution for us all. Please give them a call....the more info they have on problems, the more pressure they can put on FCA to make the DOJ put the hammer down on them. I just want this done and over and everyone's involvement will help. I'm not giving up on FCA misrepresenting the emissions when they originally sold these and I'm not going to sit back and say that the BS 'fix' ok and let it go. The vehicle I have now is not the one I purchased. Thanks,

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    ....someone said Lieff Cabraser didn't care about us....... left that out.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Ecodiesel
    Liked
    341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fordad123 View Post
    I noticed in another post that Lieff, Cabraser doesn't care about us and they are in it just for the money. The first part is not true. They WANT to know about the problems we are having with the crappy performance and the delays with the claim processing/checks. I talked to one of the attorneys there for 45 minutes last week.They are in touch with FCA counsel and the DOJ. If we are having problems, they will go to bat for us....they will make more $$...at FCA's expense, but it will help expedite some type of resolution for us all. Please give them a call....the more info they have on problems, the more pressure they can put on FCA to make the DOJ put the hammer down on them. I just want this done and over and everyone's involvement will help. I'm not giving up on FCA misrepresenting the emissions when they originally sold these and I'm not going to sit back and say that the BS 'fix' ok and let it go. The vehicle I have now is not the one I purchased. Thanks,
    I hope you're expectations come to fruition.
    I also hope that the second fix (if there is a 2nd) isn't worse than the first fix.
    IMHO attorneys can talk for 45 minutes, saying nothing, promising everything.
    The last hope is that the attorneys are successful in our favor.
    Cheers!
    Lovelybrook likes this.
    2016, Ram 1500 Big Horn, Crew Cab, 4x4, EcoDiesel, 3.55 Axle, Leer 100XR Shell on 5.7 bed
    2006, Ford F350 Lariat, Crew Cab, 4x4, 6.0 Diesel, 3.73 Axle, Leer 180 Shell on 8' bed
    2005, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4x4, 4.0 Inline 6, Rock Crawler
    ARCHOIL 9100 & 6200 and PRI-D & PRI-G Dealer

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    8 times
    I agree with you on that.
    Lovelybrook likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Check engine light of course is off when bringing it back into the dealership , we shall see. It went on and off probably 4 times since it came on.

Having to take off of work for a second/third time for this shit is getting on my nerves!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links