Called the website CSR number today

This is a discussion on Called the website CSR number today within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Because I had the AEM installed on June 4th and still not accepted on the site. The CSR was very nice, seemed to actually be ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By bill-e

Thread: Called the website CSR number today

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Laramie
    Liked
    215 times

Because I had the AEM installed on June 4th and still not accepted on the site. The CSR was very nice, seemed to actually be or was trained to sound concerned, asked me what I thought of the truck and 10 minutes later said thank you, we need to hear the feedback.

He couldn't find any record of the AEM in his computer so asked if I would mind being put on hold while he called my dealer. Turns out there was something wrong with the way the dealer had submitted the document and he wasn't getting paid....so he wasn't going to send in the AEM complete until he got paid. CSR told me that the head service manager was going to take care of the issue today and submit it.

I felt that I got good service from the call though that doesn't compensate me for the crappy driving truck. At one point in our conversation he said that the complaints should force FCA to do something...he even mentioned the NHTSA.....one can only hope.

What I did find out is that the average time from AEM complete to acceptance is 2 weeks so if you're waiting 3 weeks or more and it's not accepted give them a call....it really wasn't a bad experience. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by bill-e; 07-09-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    Whammo, Captainmal and Kazimodo like this.
    2015 Laramie CC 4X4, Protection Group, Convenience Group, Tow Mirror and Brake Control Group, Anti Spin Diff, 3.55, Remote Start, Uconnect 8.4AN w/Altec Lansing Speakers(9), Romik Steps, Weathertech Mud Flaps, Dual Liner, AMP BedStep, Stampede Hood Protector, Edge Insight CTS2
    Gatortrax One MX Tonneau cover, Husky Centerpoint TS Hitch, Total Load Control Air Bags
    Build 12/2014

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    6534 times
    Thanks for the information.

Mine was done near the same day as yours. Checked yesterday and paperwork has not been completed or approved or whatever that hourglass symbol means. I'm going to wait another month and then see. Like you, guessing my paperwork is screwed up also. Such is life. No hurry on my part so my plan to ignore and wait will be its' own test.
    If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty and the pig loves it. .

Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bill-e View Post
    Because I had the AEM installed on June 4th and still not accepted on the site. The CSR was very nice, seemed to actually be or was trained to sound concerned, asked me what I thought of the truck and 10 minutes later said thank you, we need to hear the feedback.

He couldn't find any record of the AEM in his computer so asked if I would mind being put on hold while he called my dealer. Turns out there was something wrong with the way the dealer had submitted the document and he wasn't getting paid....so he wasn't going to send in the AEM complete until he got paid. CSR told me that the head service manager was going to take care of the issue today and submit it.

I felt that I got good service from the call though that doesn't compensate me for the crappy driving truck. At one point in our conversation he said that the complaints should force FCA to do something...he even mentioned the NHTSA.....one can only hope.

What I did find out is that the average time from AEM complete to acceptance is 2 weeks so if you're waiting 3 weeks or more and it's not accepted give them a call....it really wasn't a bad experience. Fingers crossed.
    If they can't fix this throttle delay soon, then its due to a potential violation with the feds again. This is a cluster F for FCA.
    2015 laramie. Air suspension. 3.92.
    FCA ECM
    2017 ATC 28 front bedroom. 5.5 onan. Empty 6400lbs.
    Andersen WD
    Cooper HD XL
    Nationwide full time for 5 months/year.
    2012 300c AWD Hemi.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Eco-Diesel 4x4 Bighorn 5.5 Bed
    Liked
    7 times
    Since I don't currently have my truck (It's back in the shop) I took the time to call yesterday too.... She explained that they have a "small" dept handling the claim, and Obviously they are backlogged, But she did say all my paperwork was in order. and I should at some point (no ETA) receive an email from my case manager.

Claim submitted on
    5/15

Update completed on
    6/14

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Laramie
    Liked
    215 times
    I guess talking to them worked. Called on 7/9 and documentation was still at the dealer, CSR called the dealer, AEM complete hit the Mopar.com site on Jul 17 and the AEM website shows "Settlement Check Mailed" today, Jul 18. Now I guess it's 6 weeks till it arrives.
    2015 Laramie CC 4X4, Protection Group, Convenience Group, Tow Mirror and Brake Control Group, Anti Spin Diff, 3.55, Remote Start, Uconnect 8.4AN w/Altec Lansing Speakers(9), Romik Steps, Weathertech Mud Flaps, Dual Liner, AMP BedStep, Stampede Hood Protector, Edge Insight CTS2
    Gatortrax One MX Tonneau cover, Husky Centerpoint TS Hitch, Total Load Control Air Bags
    Build 12/2014

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I called today to follow up on my email with signed docs to confirm receipt. Tha rep was able to retrieve my email and confirm everything was received in good order.

I do believe calling does help move things along.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Laramie Longhorn EcoDiesel 4x4 Crew
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by anuccite View Post
    Since I don't currently have my truck (It's back in the shop) I took the time to call yesterday too.... She explained that they have a "small" dept handling the claim, and Obviously they are backlogged, But she did say all my paperwork was in order. and I should at some point (no ETA) receive an email from my case manager.

Claim submitted on
    5/15

Update completed on
    6/14
    I had the exact same conversation yesterday. I asked just how small the team was. Anthony started mumbling about how he wasn’t really sure just that they were really backlogged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links