AEM and claim frustration

This is a discussion on AEM and claim frustration within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Maybe someone can tel me if I’m being impatient.... I did my AEM at my dealer and submitted my claim in the first week of ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: AEM and claim frustration

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Maybe someone can tel me if I’m being impatient....
    I did my AEM at my dealer and submitted my claim in the first week of May. Since then my claim has not moved forward at all. It is still in the document review stage. I’ve called the number on the claim website and I’ve called FCA customer service. Nothing.... during my last call to customer service it was suggested that I write a letter to corporate headquarters. I was then placed on hold until the call was dropped.

Has anyone had their claims approved? Maybe my expectations are too high?
    pqw3413 likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel
    Liked
    1074 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckydoug View Post
    Maybe someone can tel me if Iím being impatient....
    I did my AEM at my dealer and submitted my claim in the first week of May. Since then my claim has not moved forward at all. It is still in the document review stage. Iíve called the number on the claim website and Iíve called FCA customer service. Nothing.... during my last call to customer service it was suggested that I write a letter to corporate headquarters. I was then placed on hold until the call was dropped.

Has anyone had their claims approved? Maybe my expectations are too high?
    odd. mine was submitted on may 18. I just called - had to call 3 times - and the lady said they would expedite it.

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Patience. the site says they are still reviewing the paperwork.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 3D 4x4 QC Outdoorsman
    Liked
    864 times
    I submitted mine a several weeks ago then a couple weeks later the site said i was approved pending submitting the notarized paperwork. I recieved a couple email reminders and a week ago submitted the required forms and was approved a couple days ago. I still have to schedule a time to have AEM performed to be paid though. I would say be patient.
    2015 3D 4x4 QC Outdoorsman 3.55, 20" rims, Trailer Brake Control, Comfort Group, Luxury Group, Premium Cloth Bucket Seats, 8.4A Premium Sound (Upgrade JBL Speakers), Backup Camera, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Bedrug Bed Mat, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Dura Flap Splash Guards, EGR Ventvisors, Ionic Gladiator Running Boards, Tinted windows.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Laramie
    Liked
    215 times
    It's been 2 months, I think you've been patient enough. The CSR I was talking to said that 2 weeks is average from AEM completion to an email saying you're approved and the check is coming in 6 weeks. One month is too long according to him and you've been waiting 2 months. Something's wrong and waiting longer probably wont help.
    2015 Laramie CC 4X4, Protection Group, Convenience Group, Tow Mirror and Brake Control Group, Anti Spin Diff, 3.55, Remote Start, Uconnect 8.4AN w/Altec Lansing Speakers(9), Romik Steps, Weathertech Mud Flaps, Dual Liner, AMP BedStep, Stampede Hood Protector, Edge Insight CTS2
    Gatortrax One MX Tonneau cover, Husky Centerpoint TS Hitch, Total Load Control Air Bags
    Build 12/2014

Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    The facts are folks its a 6 month wait time. If you snail mailed then its probably not going to be processed. Its a pitiful effort and then the AEM is a miserable failure.

Incompetence at the highest level. I'm done with FCA...
    2015 laramie. Air suspension. 3.92.
    FCA ECM
    2017 ATC 28 front bedroom. 5.5 onan. Empty 6400lbs.
    Andersen WD
    Cooper HD XL
    Nationwide full time for 5 months/year.
    2012 300c AWD Hemi.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram 1500 EcoD SLT
    Liked
    14 times
    I've gotten the run around with dealer on both of mine. The Ram, they didn't take a pic of the sticker with VIN # on truck.

Now with the Jeep, I called today to ask the service manager why the Mopar site still says the AEM hasn't been completed... 3 weeks after the AEM was done!! He tells me they need to plug computer in to see if the programming took?!?!?!?! This is on top of 2 other things I wanted them to do & they said they couldn't in 2 days. Really!?! You can't find a squeak in the front end & change the fan belt in 2 days??!!?? Now I have to reschedule the vehicle for the belt & squeak.

I travel out of town for work & can't just drop off a vehicle any day of the week.

I'm looking for a different dealer once this all gets done.
    Mine - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoD SLT... Stock, for now 😁
    Hers - 2015 Jeep GC Limited EcoD (Banks exhaust)

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Mine was submitted before the official date on paper, and then electronically quite a while ago. Same for the company's two Jeeps, although those were resubmitted later. The Jeeps have had the AEM done, so lts see who wins.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    After multiple calls and erroneous receipt of someone else's offer letter, I finally received my offer letter. That was a 2 month process.

Hopefully the rest of the process goes smoothly but my confidence is low, very low.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram Lone Star ED; 2WD
    Liked
    3 times
    Has anyone been able to get an open line to the claim center? I have tried calling 1-833-280-4748 many, many times and always get a busy tone. Like many of you I sent my claim in back in early May which they acknowledge but according to the claim check site nothing further has happened. Is there another way to reach the claim center? Another telephone number or email address? Thanks in advance for any information you might be able to provide.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links