Quick Question about AEM

Quick Question about AEM

This is a discussion on Quick Question about AEM within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; I have been having a hell of a time getting my document package approved. It's been stuck on reviewing documents. Submitted my docs on may ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Quick Question about AEM

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel
    Liked
    1080 times

Quick Question about AEM

I have been having a hell of a time getting my document package approved. It's been stuck on reviewing documents.

Submitted my docs on may 18th. Called like 5 times and I get different answers each time.

Can you guys confirm that I need to get the AEM done prior to FCA confirming my document package is complete? I don't buy that BS from these guys.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    4564 times
    I didn't think it was a requirement to get the AEM before submitting the document package, but I'm not positive.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Longhorn CrewCab 4x4 ED
    Liked
    5 times
    AEM is not required to get the document package 'completed'. Mine was completed in June, but just got the AEM done last week.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    You do NOT need to. I just had mine approved before the AEM, and FCA shows it complete and received in 6 days.
    tollmtn likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 LONGHORN
    Liked
    2 times
    submitted my claim in June, received "claim submitted successfully" email dated June 14

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggn85 View Post
    I have been having a hell of a time getting my document package approved. It's been stuck on reviewing documents.

Submitted my docs on may 18th. Called like 5 times and I get different answers each time.

Can you guys confirm that I need to get the AEM done prior to FCA confirming my document package is complete? I don't buy that BS from these guys.
    FYI....I submitted 3 days before you, AEM was completed the next day. Talked to them yesterday, after the call I receive an email confirming my call and phone conversation. Email confirmed that they had my documents BUT they are swamped so I have not been assigned a case manager yet. I would guess in their own good time they will make it will happen.

Member #
    Submitted my claim around amid May. Got offer letter document pdf via email today Aug 7th. Spoke 2 times to reps and at least month went by before the offer letter. Story was swamped. They seem to not taking cases in order of submission dates. Or some case Mgr’s just bury the oldest in their paper work pile?

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Laramie Crew Cab
    Liked
    2 times
    I seem to remember the settlement notice saying that both the aem would have to be performed, and paperwork submitted before the settlement could be approved, but each could be done in any order.
    2015 Laramie 4x4, GDE hot tune, Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover, Weathertech mud flaps, 3.92 limited slip rear end, Delmonico red over silver, black leather interior, Laramie Limited steering wheel, alfaobd roll down windows from key fob, alfaobd led daytime running lights, glow plug port in rear bumper, Dee zee tailgate damper, under the bed rail LEDs activated by a tilt sensor in the tailgate, factory spray in bedliner, Continental tires, purchased used 04/17

Member #
    Liked
    220 times
    They are still working on early May submissions according to what I was told on Friday August 9th. They've told me that for the last two months. I was told they have over 200k submissions.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram Ecodiesel
    Liked
    4564 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jsintx View Post
    They are still working on early May submissions according to what I was told on Friday August 9th. They've told me that for the last two months. I was told they have over 200k submissions.
    They often don't know what they are talking about. I can't imagine all approx. 100K affected ED's have current + previous owners.
    tollmtn and jsintx like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links