Got my FCA acceptance letter (email) today :)

This is a discussion on Got my FCA acceptance letter (email) today :) within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Got an email from FCA with my Refund Acceptance letter. Now to print in out sign and get signed and send it back. I filed ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Got my FCA acceptance letter (email) today :)

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 RAM 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel 4x4
    Liked
    102 times

Got an email from FCA with my Refund Acceptance letter. Now to print in out sign and get signed and send it back. I filed on May 17, got my reflash done on May 17th. We'll see how long it is now for them to send my check. WoooHooo!
    2015 RAM 1500 Laramie Eco Diesel 4X4 , GDE Hot Tune

2014 Buick Regal GS AWD

Mike

Member #
    Liked
    106 times
    Nice. You give me hope lol.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeC725 View Post
    Got an email from FCA with my Refund Acceptance letter. Now to print in out sign and get signed and send it back. I filed on May 17, got my reflash done on May 17th. We'll see how long it is now for them to send my check. WoooHooo!
    Thanks for the report. Given I didn't file a claim until June 11th it sounds like it will be a while before I get the letter.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    102 times
    I heard on FB last week that FCA hired more people to deal with this mess and they were going to start with claims that were missed starting in May. I guess it's true...........
    rogermabry likes this.

2014 Buick Regal GS AWD

Mike

Member #
    Ram 2016

Had my acceptance letter 8/7/19. Emailed signed acceptance and notarized release 88/8. Checked with claim rep on tel 8/13 and they said received the documents. Got another FCA email reminder today 8/17 saying not received signed/notarized documents. Sent package again in reply. PDF is 312 KB as before.

So, in conclusion unpredictable as to when this case gets action.

Russ

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Big Horn 4x4 CC ED
    Liked
    14 times
    I filed in May and did the update in May. I got my paperwork this week.

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by russ3512 View Post
    Ram 2016

Had my acceptance letter 8/7/19. Emailed signed acceptance and notarized release 88/8. Checked with claim rep on tel 8/13 and they said received the documents. Got another FCA email reminder today 8/17 saying not received signed/notarized documents. Sent package again in reply. PDF is 312 KB as before.

So, in conclusion unpredictable as to when this case gets action.

Russ
    Same exact thing happened to me! Sent off a few days ago and received an email today. Sent again.

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    102 times
    Sent my paper work in today (via email). We have a Notary Public here at work. I got an email from FCA 1 hour later saying their system says my truck has not been updated. I have the paper work and the sticker under the truck to prove it does. I called them and explained. The guy I talked to looked it up in the "System" and he said it does show that my update is complete. He noted it on my file. He then told me to send in my paper work, at which point I told him I did that earlier today. Then he looked again and said "OK, I can see your signed form here". Then he told me everything was there and I should be all set. We'll see how long it takes for my check to come. This is where my status sits. I'll wait until Monday to see if it changes.

Got my FCA acceptance letter (email) today :)-mikec725-albums-misc-picture82006-claimstatus.jpg

2014 Buick Regal GS AWD

Mike

MAS
    Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 3.55's
    Liked
    1551 times
    Lol I got an email a few days ago from Porchia… said I needed to send in a pic of registration sticker. I did and about 5 min later I got the PDF form to be signed and notorized, but I haven't had the AEM completed yet, not sure when I will.

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    6784 times
    If you got it notarized and sent back properly, the next step is to watch your case history through the internet. They will then say something like the "check is in the mail".

Now when you get that take a month vacation and don't even think of looking in your mailbox. Been like that for a while here. Today, after returning from working at the rifle range ,I watched the mail lady drive up and put something in my mailbox. I thought.

Stupid me. Never wait for something to happen. Better to go make other things happen otherwise your wait will be like a wake.
    MAS likes this.
    If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty and the pig loves it. .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links