Settlement Update: Claim Processing - Page 2

Settlement Update: Claim Processing

This is a discussion on Settlement Update: Claim Processing within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; Originally Posted by andymax I submitted my initial docs online (vehicle reg, drivers lic, proof of purchase/ownership) Mid July, and my "status" shows the hourglass ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Settlement Update: Claim Processing

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 RAM 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel 4x4
    Liked
    102 times
    Quote Originally Posted by andymax View Post
    I submitted my initial docs online (vehicle reg, drivers lic, proof of purchase/ownership) Mid July, and my "status" shows the hourglass next to "Document Package Complete"...no change since the initial submittal. I had the AEM done 8 days ago, and the Mopar Recall website still shows that I've not had the recall done, which is probably my dealer's fault. I'll be calling FCA but expect little if any result other than waiting longer. Headscratcher is seeing some of you completing the entire process inside of 4 weeks. Glad for you guys, but something is clearly out of whack in their queue.
    I submitted my paper work May 17, which is the same day I had the AEM done on my truck. I didn't get my offer letter via email until mid August. They "Sent" my check out as of August 26th. If you didn't submit your until July, you've got a little more waiting to do.
    2015 RAM 1500 Laramie Eco Diesel 4X4 , GDE Hot Tune

2014 Buick Regal GS AWD

Mike

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Big Horn QC 4X4 3.92
    Liked
    99 times
    I submitted my required documents (online) on May 25th, had the AEM completed July 19th just got the offer letter (by email) today. After over 3 months the process has finally started moving for me.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 ED Laramie, 355 Diff ,ARE Cap, pull me over first Red
    Liked
    550 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rescalle View Post
    They did not anticipate this many claims to be submitted.
    They started off way understaffed.
    Thanks for the info.

As usual the Big corporation is throwing out BS to cover their butts.
    How can they POSSIBLY say that they didn't anticipate that amount of claims!? They know EXACTLY how many trucks they sold! Minus a small percentage for totaled or stolen vehicles they HAD to know that there were going to be this many claims.
    Do not rule out working with your hands, but it does not preclude using your head.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
    Liked
    86 times
    I submitted mine in may and it still says processing.... no idea when I'll get mine.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn EcoDiesel 4x4 Crew, 5'-7" Bed, RamBox System, BAKFlip F1 TonneauCover
    Liked
    10 times
    I submitted my paperwork on Jun 13th, had the AEM completed on Jun 23rd. Still waiting for processing.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie Longhorn
    Liked
    40 times
    Just spoke to someone. They modified the menu so it takes some "ability" to get to a human. Most of the options read you a script and then disconnect you. Finally a woman answered and read me her script. As predicted when they threw the 60 day promise out the window, they have now thrown the 90 day promise out the window. And it is "we will get to it when we get to it. First in, first out. My AEM was done in May. Packet submitted on June 6. No word. I asked her if she could tell me what date they are working on. She said only a claim manager will tell you that and she can't tell you when you will get a claim manager. Maybe we can refine this here. Has anyone who submitted their application after June 6 been assigned a claim manager? Perhaps we can work backwards and figure out where they are... This is getting old. Literally.

2015 Ram Laramie Longhorn EcoDiesel crew cab, longer bed, original owner, recovering after AEM update
    2004 Mini Cooper S, British Racing Green, excellent condition, original owner
    1956 VW Bug, light blue, second owner since 1970, under restoration from the ground up (wheels are done!)

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie Longhorn
    Liked
    40 times
    Update from attorney - Court hearing today

Evidently the judge got an earful about the slow claim processing and the lag. Attorney says judge is very concerned about both.

FCA says they have onboarded 80 new claims managers who are getting trained at this moment.

And they have a working group of engineers generating a "fix for the fix." Supposed to give back performance and mileage. They think that will roll out in 2-3 months for EPA testing and EPA was there today saying they will expedite according to attorney and make sure it really works.

So, you are not supposed to lie to the judge. And attorney said judge is very concerned. Perhaps some movement and perhaps the resale value will recover a bit...

Fingers crossed.

2015 Ram Laramie Longhorn EcoDiesel crew cab, longer bed, original owner, recovering after AEM update
    2004 Mini Cooper S, British Racing Green, excellent condition, original owner
    1956 VW Bug, light blue, second owner since 1970, under restoration from the ground up (wheels are done!)

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Eco Diesel 3.0
    Liked
    5 times
    Processed mine 2 months ago. Did the software update first then the paperwork. Got my check about two weeks ago. Whatever you do submit everything online or you be waiting and waiting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links