Finally received my settlement and release email.

Finally received my settlement and release email.

This is a discussion on Finally received my settlement and release email. within the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM (Approved Emissions Modification) forums, part of the FCA/EPA 3.0L Diesel Settlement and AEM category; We it seems like the squeaky wheel gets the grease after all. Last Friday I talked with a gentleman who assured me he would send ...

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 1500 Laramie CC SWB GDE Eco-diesel 4X4
    Liked
    988 times

Exclamation Finally received my settlement and release email.

We it seems like the squeaky wheel gets the grease after all. Last Friday I talked with a gentleman who assured me he would send my case manager an email with my concerns and how unhappy I am about not receiving the call backs I was promised. He also told me her name and the fact that see was an FCA employee. That little tidbit gave me her email address! So I sat down and composed an email and CC Ram Trucks customer care to it. Low and behold I received the email at 1:45 on Monday.

So if you have been waiting for more three months or more start calling every couple a days and ask for a call back. Also keep the date, time and the name of the people you talk to each and every time. The fact that I had the dates, time and names and that they could be confirmed on their end help a lot.

So I should receive my check in 6 weeks as I scan and emailed the two required documents back today on 9-10 at 4:59 pm
    2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, short box, 4X4, GDE Tune, western brown with canyon brown light frost beige W/BENCH SEAT, wheel to wheel bars, front windows tinted 15%, 8.4AN radio and more gadgets than I know what to do with!

Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    You will get it in about 4 weeks, once they say check is in the mail

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 1500 Laramie CC SWB GDE Eco-diesel 4X4
    Liked
    988 times
    FCA says the check is in the mail and they won't..................never mind lol
    2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, short box, 4X4, GDE Tune, western brown with canyon brown light frost beige W/BENCH SEAT, wheel to wheel bars, front windows tinted 15%, 8.4AN radio and more gadgets than I know what to do with!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2005 liberty diesel, 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman
    Liked
    5 times
    Your Bad

Sponsored Links