Welcome to the Dodge Ram 1500 Diesel Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Dodge Ram 1500 Diesel Forum! Please post an introduction thread. within the Introductions forums, part of the RAM 1500 Diesel category; We hope that Ram1500Diesel.com will become the premier resource for Dodge Ram 1500 Diesel Owners across the world! To keep the place friendly, we ask ...

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Dodge Ram 1500 Diesel Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Liked
    90 times

We hope that Ram1500Diesel.com will become the premier resource for Dodge Ram 1500 Diesel Owners across the world! To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
    do2 and gawoods like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Looking at buying a new diesel pickup
    cereal killer likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    08 Jeep Diesel
    Liked
    9 times
    I bought my 08 Grand Cherokee diesel new and I am now looking for a 1/2 ton diesel.
    cereal killer likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Welcome aboard Cloud9 and '08 3.0L Grand Ch!! Don't forget to post up an intro thread as well. Thanks for dropping in!

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Limited eco-diesel
    Liked
    37 times
    I am retired from the propane industry. Up until now I have driven mostly GM vehicles and have had them converted to run on propane. I am currently driving a 2007 GM Denali pickup that runs on propane. Unfortunately, the company that purchased our business no longer does propane conversions and there is no one in the area doing them either. So what do I do. Well, last year I sold my propane powered 2007 Cadillac Escalade and purchased a Mercedes Benz GL350 bluetec. I have been very impressed with the MB 3.0L diesel engine, both the torque and the mileage, as well as the 7 speed transmission. Now I am considering selling my GM pickup and the closest pickup to the MB diesel, is of course the new Ram 1500 diesel. Consequently I am considering purchasing one, as soon as they can be ordered. I do not need a big 3/4 ton pickup, a 1/2 ton is ideal and if the 3.0L engine in the Ram is comparable to the MB diesel, I will be happy.
    97hmcs likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Have a 2007 2500 HD diesel. When I purchased this truck I was looking for a 1/2 ton with a diesel. Had to buy 3/4 ton. Looking forward to information on this truck and even more to a test drive.
    97hmcs likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I own a 2010 Pathfinder V6 for the seating. Kids now have their drivers licenses, so now daddy can have his Pickup. I own a Seadoo wake 230 boat. At 23'6 and over 5,000lbs (including trailer) it is all the Pathfinder can handle (and not very well). This 1/2 ton diesel should do the trick.
    Checking the internet every day to see when I can order!!!
    97hmcs likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron4969 View Post
    I am retired from the propane industry. Up until now I have driven mostly GM vehicles and have had them converted to run on propane. I am currently driving a 2007 GM Denali pickup that runs on propane. Unfortunately, the company that purchased our business no longer does propane conversions and there is no one in the area doing them either. So what do I do. Well, last year I sold my propane powered 2007 Cadillac Escalade and purchased a Mercedes Benz GL350 bluetec. I have been very impressed with the MB 3.0L diesel engine, both the torque and the mileage, as well as the 7 speed transmission. Now I am considering selling my GM pickup and the closest pickup to the MB diesel, is of course the new Ram 1500 diesel. Consequently I am considering purchasing one, as soon as they can be ordered. I do not need a big 3/4 ton pickup, a 1/2 ton is ideal and if the 3.0L engine in the Ram is comparable to the MB diesel, I will be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by popcubed View Post
    Have a 2007 2500 HD diesel. When I purchased this truck I was looking for a 1/2 ton with a diesel. Had to buy 3/4 ton. Looking forward to information on this truck and even more to a test drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3card View Post
    I own a 2010 Pathfinder V6 for the seating. Kids now have their drivers licenses, so now daddy can have his Pickup. I own a Seadoo wake 230 boat. At 23'6 and over 5,000lbs (including trailer) it is all the Pathfinder can handle (and not very well). This 1/2 ton diesel should do the trick.
    Checking the internet every day to see when I can order!!!
    Welcome aboard guys!

KAB
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I've been waiting for a truck like this for awhile. Now I just have to convince the wife to let me trade in my Tacoma for a real truck.
    cereal killer, zeus95 and 97hmcs like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi All! I'm interested in finding out all I can about the new Ram 1500 Diesel pickup. I travel in my job, and also tow an 8400 # travel trailer. I'm hoping this might provide the magic combination of pulling power, yet the comfort and mileage of a 1/2 ton pickup.

StevieJ911
    97hmcs likes this.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links