New to me Ecodiesel

New to me Ecodiesel

This is a discussion on New to me Ecodiesel within the Introductions forums, part of the RAM 1500 Diesel category; Hello everyone. I have been on here for a few months reading and learning about the ecodiesels. I am from Winder, GA which is outside ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AndyT-GA

Thread: New to me Ecodiesel

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

New to me Ecodiesel

Hello everyone. I have been on here for a few months reading and learning about the ecodiesels. I am from Winder, GA which is outside of the Athens area. I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2015 4x4 Ecodiesel Limited. So far I love the truck. The air ride is nice and the interior is very nice. It had 65,000 miles on it when I got it. I have ran 2 tanks of fuel through it, first was 23.6 mpg and second was 24.5, both hand calculated. It has not had the AEM update yet, so the plans are to get the update, receive the check then get it tuned.

This truck is such a great upgrade from my previous daily driver. Previous truck was a 1985 Dodge W350 crewcab with a 12V Cummins and 5 speed swapped in.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about this truck.

Thanks

New to me Ecodiesel-img_0070.jpg
    97hmcs likes this.
    2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Ecodiesel Limted

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Ecodiesel
    Liked
    379 times
    Welcome Andy
    There's a lot of help on a lot of subjects on this site - enjoy!
    *****-------------------------- I hate "politically correct" --- Tell it like it is --- Be truthful --------------------------*****

2016, Ram 1500 Big Horn, Crew Cab, 4x4, EcoDiesel, 3.55 Axle, Leer 100XR Shell on 5.7 bed
    2006, Ford F350 Lariat, Crew Cab, 4x4, 6.0 Diesel, 3.73 Axle, Leer 180 Shell on 8' bed
    2005, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4x4, 4.0 Inline 6, Rock Crawler

Dealer of ARCHOIL and PRI-D & PRI-G oil & fuel additive products

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    6641 times
    Welcome - First post.

You are protected by Officer Joey Henderson in Winder. I have a camp near Preston and when Joey was a youngster I helped him learn to shoot. He grew up and grew to be one of your protectors. My Ecodiesel has been around your place and more. May you travel and make numerous runs of enjoyment.

Now read around and find out how to make yours even better.
    If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty and the pig loves it. .

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 Ram 3D 4x4 QC Outdoorsman
    Liked
    889 times
    Welcome. Hope you get as many years service out of this truck.
    2015 3D 4x4 QC Outdoorsman 3.55, 20" rims, Trailer Brake Control, Comfort Group, Luxury Group, Premium Cloth Bucket Seats, 8.4A Premium Sound (Upgrade JBL Speakers), Backup Camera, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Bedrug Bed Mat, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Dura Flap Splash Guards, EGR Ventvisors, Ionic Gladiator Running Boards, Tinted windows.

Sponsored Links