LED Light Bars

LED Light Bars

This is a discussion on LED Light Bars within the RAM 1500 Diesel Builds forums, part of the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Forum category; So, I had a 42in LED light bar mounted on the base of the roof rack my Nissan frontier. I didn't use it a lot ...

Thread: LED Light Bars

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel SLT
    Liked
    19 times

LED Light Bars

So, I had a 42in LED light bar mounted on the base of the roof rack my Nissan frontier. I didn't use it a lot but there has been sometimes I have missed having it in the past two years of my Eco ownership.

I'd love to see how some people are installing their on rams, outside of the roof brackets for just above the windshield. (I don't know why, but I am not a huge fan of that look)

If you have posted about in other threads, feel free to just direct me there. I'm itching for a project and this is one on the list.

Member #
    Vehicle
    15 Tradesman QC 4x4 3.92
    Liked
    505 times
    Sub'd for comments

Because of the design of the front bumpers, a 40" to 42" curved bar will fit on top of the front bumper in front of the grille. Just have to figure out how to bolt it on since the plastic cap is not actually attached to the metal bumper.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    2015 RAM 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel/8HP70 4x4. QC 6'4' 140" WB. Factory options: Protection Group, Exterior Appearance Group, Trailer Tow Mirror and Brake Control Group, Popular Equipment Group, 3.92, Anti-Spin, UConnect 5.0, ParkView
    List of mods - DJL_57'S RAM

Sponsored Links