2020 rebel ecodiesel

2020 rebel ecodiesel

This is a discussion on 2020 rebel ecodiesel within the RAM 1500 Diesel General Discussion forums, part of the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Forum category; ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By POHLHAMMER

Thread: 2020 rebel ecodiesel

Member #
    Vehicle
    Ram Ecodiesel Bighorn Crewcab 4x4
    Liked
    260 times

2020 rebel ecodiesel

97hmcs, GRIFF4 and fxober like this.

2016 BIG HORN Crew Cab SLT 4x4: -Bucket Seats-3.92 gears W/AntiSpin-Cab Lights-ITBC-Sprayed Bedliner-Carhartt Seat Covers-WeatherTech mats/rain visors-Access bed cover-Tinted Windows-Bed Mat- Skid Plates-Tow Hooks
    DeeZee Assist-Hardwired Garmin 45-MGP Caliper Covers-LED Underbody lighting-4" TC Suspension lift-HD coil springs-Bwoody adjustable track bar-35" Nitto G2s on HOSTILE Alpha H109's-Happy EGR

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    6634 times
    Took notes again.

33 gallon fuel tank option is a big bonus. Just seeing a Tradesman, with interior, on one of these videos is a treat. Mostly it is one of the "unobtainable" high-tech/expensive models. That was most impressive to me.

The engineer again showed he is down on English but up on information. Seeing the valves in the head, the new turbo, an EGR, offset rods and piston added to the increasing library of information. Makes the "80% new parts" comment on the engine over the old one make even more sense.

Sure appreciate the link and information.
    If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty and the pig loves it. .

Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    I'm still processing the "all new engine" with 80% new parts quote. It reminds me of the Anchorman movie quote- studies show 60% of the time it works all the time."

The good news is FCA engineers apparently acknowledged the gen 2 issues so gotta hope they addressed them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
    Liked
    46 times
    Thanks for sharing! Missed this one until I saw your post. I'm looking forward to test driving one of these and then a laramie to see how it feels to my tuned 2014. I keep telling myself I'm not getting one for a few years. But that might change.

Member #
    Liked
    276 times
    Wouldn't it be great if you could get a Crew cab 6 1/2' box Rebel Ecodiesel?

Sponsored Links