If ok, a roll call/count of GDE trucks... - Page 7

If ok, a roll call/count of GDE trucks...

This is a discussion on If ok, a roll call/count of GDE trucks... within the RAM 1500 Diesel Tuning forums, part of the RAM 1500 Diesel Garage - RAM 1500 Diesel Mechanics Corner category; ChooChooman 74 with the internet age if you don't treat your customers right it's all over the websites and your jeep was the first vehicle ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: If ok, a roll call/count of GDE trucks...

Member #
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram 3500
    Liked
    2409 times
    ChooChooman 74 with the internet age if you don't treat your customers right it's all over the websites and your jeep was the first vehicle I looked into about the GDE tune for it and there was not one bad review I could find and there customer service is outstanding!!!
    That is a good feeling knowing that if you have an issue you not on your own , because I had an issue and they helped me straighten it out .
    choochooman74 likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    15 Ram Big Horn | 06 Liberty CRD Sport
    Liked
    1055 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Haul N Grass View Post
    ChooChooman 74 with the internet age if you don't treat your customers right it's all over the websites and your jeep was the first vehicle I looked into about the GDE tune for it and there was not one bad review I could find and there customer service is outstanding!!!
    That is a good feeling knowing that if you have an issue you not on your own , because I had an issue and they helped me straighten it out .
    Their service is excellent. On the Jeep Liberties, we can get the Transmission controller reprogrammed. I always thought it shifted funny, but thought that is how it saves more fuel. One thing I wanted changed was when it shifted into 5th while towing, since I only wanted to tow in 4th. After a few emails back and forth asking if all the other shift points were ok, it was soon apparent that something was messed up. I sent it back, and sure enough, something was garbled in the programming. He fixed it and reprogrammed the shift points free of charge. Normally, a reprogramming of this would be $50. I got it back and was extremely happy with the performance.

As far as the Jeep's tune, I have their "Full Torque" tune. Basically, factory power, doesn't derate when the Torque Converter is locked, "EGR Friendly", and whatever else he does to make it more fuel economical. My diesel mechanic was impressed that it was still factory power.
    Haul N Grass likes this.

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    1055 times
    Just ordered mine. Have less that 400 miles on the truck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

JDG
    Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 4x4 laramie
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by choochooman74 View Post
    Just ordered mine. Have less that 400 miles on the truck.
    I installed mine just under 600 miles. That with my ccv can i hope to have a clean intake track for the life of the vehicle. Everything else the tune provides is just gravy to me.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 ED crew cab 4x4
    Liked
    67 times
    Ordered 8/10/15
    Received 8/12/15
    Installed 8/12/15
    23,800 miles at time of install
    Have about 250 miles on after the tune. Noticeable difference the pedal from a stop. Does not take as much pressure to get it rolling and there is not that immediate quick acceleration once you do start moving. Like the difference the cruise function. The increased HP seems to help hold 8th in spots where it would down shift. Over all I am impressed with the tune and will probably be sending my stock ECM back in shortly.
    EVIC mileage went from 20.5 to 23.8-24.5 on the normal daily commute. Still on first fill up so I have no fuelly numbers yet.
    Indiana

Member #
    Vehicle
    Liked
    1055 times
    All installed with 382 miles on the truck. I haven't really got much to compare to. But, it does feel a bit different.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsored Links