Post here if you see a 2020 Ram 1500 on a lot or hear that a 2020 can be ordered

Post here if you see a 2020 Ram 1500 on a lot or hear that a 2020 can be ordered

This is a discussion on Post here if you see a 2020 Ram 1500 on a lot or hear that a 2020 can be ordered within the RAM 1500 General Discussion (Non Diesel) forums, part of the RAM 1500 (NON DIESEL) category; Personally anxious to know when they are available. Our small town dealer is slow to get new trucks or get up to speed with literature ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Captainmal

Thread: Post here if you see a 2020 Ram 1500 on a lot or hear that a 2020 can be ordered

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Longhorn CC4x4 Ecodiesel
    Liked
    2332 times

Personally anxious to know when they are available. Our small town dealer is slow to get new trucks or get up to speed with literature and stuff for ordering.

Member #
    Vehicle
    2015 EcoD Outdoorsman CC 6.5' 4X4 3.92
    Liked
    2327 times
    Both usually happen after the summer plant shutdown in about July.

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    6495 times
    Read that the Sterling Heights plant will start building 2020 Ecodiesels in just a few weeks - July.

Expected sale of those Ecodiesels will start this Fall. No clue when orders for them might be taken.
    Last edited by Captainmal; 06-05-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty and the pig loves it. .

4. Remove Advertisements
    Ram1500Diesel.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Ram ED Crew Cab Big Horn
    Liked
    77 times
    Looking forward to that info as well, but not sure about the new body style, maybe 2020 will be available in the classic model also? Also hope the "start stop" feature is an option, or can be disabled!

Member #
    Vehicle
    2014 Longhorn CC4x4 Ecodiesel
    Liked
    2332 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve49 View Post
    Looking forward to that info as well, but not sure about the new body style, maybe 2020 will be available in the classic model also? Also hope the "start stop" feature is an option, or can be disabled!
    for what its worth I have a 2018 Pacifica with the start stop and it is the driver's option whether or not it is activated. I find it unobtrusive. The car has a larger battery and they claim the starter is more robust, but I am not sure about that.

Member #
    Vehicle
    '14 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel quad cab 4 x 4
    Liked
    6495 times
    I drove one of those Jeep Cherokees Monday. It was the loaner provided by the dealer. Must have been a new model as it had just over 2,000 miles on it. Leather, big screen, navigation and more did spoil even me on someone else's dollar. It had start stop.

Darn thing shuddered when it did that. Scared the heck out of me a couple times. Wife was with me. She has that on her new Ford Escape. I have been in it when it did that. You feel almost nothing. On this Cherokee it was quite obnoxious. Did not look to find the button to turn it off. If I owned it, it would be off but I would not want to own one of those things. Rough riding, twitchy steering. loud motor with high rpm's, head bonking entrance and exit plus a fuel door on the passenger side.

Might look good but looks can be deceiving.
    mitchmaclean likes this.
    If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty and the pig loves it. .

Member #
    Vehicle
    2017 Ram !500 Laramie Crew
    Liked
    171 times
    Biggest issue I've had with start stop on a Grand Cherokee rental was when I tried to push into traffic. Had to wait for the engine to kick on and then I just about missed my hole. If I weren't in Canada at the time, I'm sure I would have gotten the horn and maybe a "You're Number 1" wave.

Sponsored Links