RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 05' LLY Chevy Duramax Crew Cab sort bed. I am the second owner but I have owned her since 06'.
LineX bed liner
Truxedo bed cover
4" turbo back exhaust but I did run a through pipe muffler
265 tires on hummer 17" hummer wheels ( I have the stock wheels with studded winters but they only have one season left in them)
electric brake control
gooseneck trailer ball ( I'm not sure what they are called but it is the type that sits flush with the bed and you pull a pin and flip the ball over)
EGR is unplugged and it does not throw a code
I bought it with 50,000 miles and changed all the fluids (both differentials, transfer case, transmission) I just changed them all again at 175,000. newer rotors, calipers are a few years old, flushed brake fluid. new brakes a month ago, new PA inspection ( in PA they go over vehicles with a fine tooth comb) it needed a wheel bearing that I had the mechanic do. oil and fuel filter was just changed.
I do have a have a Predator programmer that can go with the truck if you want. and also a plow that is solid.
197,000 mile but this is my daily driver and I drive between 250-300 miles/wk.
$17,000 with out plow $18,000 with the plow. email me at [email protected] or call or text 814-790-2094 No calls after 10pm. I will deliver up to 100 mile for free.
I have a video one youtube here:
if the links does not work search Duramax for sale 05'
email for pictures: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts