That's about the same truck I'm looking to buy. The problem I see is that they will deal($41k) on a Hemi, but I think we will have to pay closer to $50-52k for the diesel. I just don't think there will be incentives on them. I hate to wait until March just to decide to buy a Hemi then. I'm not going to order one without knowing my price either... It looks like about a $8-10k difference in price! I'm on the fence...