RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger 4/1/14 on a quad cab outdoorsman 4x4. After debating all the options here's what I came up with.

White exterior
Grey interior
Monotone package
Black 20" wheels
Rear view camera
Spray bed liner
Navigation
3.55 gear
Brake controller
The dealer quoted me 41500 which I thought was a pretty good deal and we will see what the rebates are when the truck comes in. I did get the email today 4/9/14 from ram saying production has been scheduled.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

On paper it "looks" like a neat truck. Bet that in reality it's neat or better. Good.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice, I also ordered an outdoorsman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like a few people have ordered an outdoorsman on here. Ive never really seen one around where i live. maybe our trucks will be built around the same time. do a run of outdoorsmans.

·
Registered
362 Posts
why did you decide to go monotone? I went monotone mostly because i liked the colors available in monotone better than the colors in two tone. But I also wanted to have black bumpers, but I choose Granite crystal metallic, I think this color will look awesome with the chrome bumpers tho.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I basically went monotone because the last truck I had the front steel painted bumper looked awful with all kinds on stone chips after only a year. I can only imagine after a year of driving down the highway and the winter what the truck would look like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts