RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

2014 EcoD Rolled

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Justinj182 
#1 ·
Over 100k miles Wednesday driving home from work. (LOL, gotchas!!) Tried to get pic on phone, but the were all blurry.

No major repairs out of my pocket. Had the "loose" harness issue. When dealer did EGR recall they stripped a bolt on the turbo, so I got a new turbo. Oh, and I have the incompetent dealer/mechanic that doesn't really know what they are doing.

I've had the GDE tune on since ~70k miles. It's now getting turned into my mild overlanding vehicle. I purchased a used camper top & mods are taking shape nicely... slowly, but can't wait for some warmer temps.

#3 ·
Lol

not sure what regents were prior to GDE. Now with commuting ~85 miles thru the week, 475-550ish between regens. I think the furthest I’ve gone is ~600 miles

Reactions: sourdo and HYDREX
#4 ·
Yes, I did my Hot Tune at 5,000 miles, but as my warrantee is gone, I have an appointment in 10 days to have a local diesel shop remove my EGR cooler. Next will be deleted exhaust, just have to talk to HD Diesel if I can delete and keep my Hot Tune. Congrats on the fist 100k. BTW, I have some old Chrysler 200,000 mile club and 300,000 mile club license frames from my last Ram that I will use when I hit those milestones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.