RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ladies and gentlemen our friends over at John Elway Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Greely Colorado were kind enough to send us over a 2014 RAM 1500 Accessory guide for everyone to download and take a look at. It's not the best quality, but it will definitely get the job done for those of you that just want to take a peek and lust over some accessories while you wait.

Download Accessory Guide [HERE]

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here is a list of the Mopar accessories that I purchased over the last two weeks for my Ecodiesel from my dealer: Wheel Flares (front & rear), Glove Box Kit, Heated Washer Kit, Cabin Filter Kit. Am waiting to find out if the Ram 1500 Remote Start 2014 will work with the Ecodiesel. I was told the Ram 1500 Heated Seats (#82210896AB) will not work on the 2014 Ram 1500. Does anyone have any input about this. My info came from my dealer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Picking up my ED on either 3/24/14 or 3/25/14 (according to my dealer) so I guess I will be busy next week installing everything.... providing the weather is good. You never know about Michigan weather:p:p, especially being not too far from Lake Michigan.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Is anyone going to install aftermarket seat heaters? I was told by my dealer that Mopar #82210896AB seat heater kit cannot be installed in a 2014. Kit only goes up to 2012 model year. I am looking at Rostra seat heaters. If so, where are to going to tap into for the main 12 volt power supply? It will need to be 20amp circuit for two seats is what I have been told. The Ram Tradesman does not have heated seats as an option.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The Mopar remote starter kit #82214054 will work on the Ecodiesel powered Ram truck according to my local dealer. The dealer had some question as to whether or not it was compatible with the ED engine. The thing is with this kit you have to tear out a bunch of stuff from the interior such as the rear seat, rear interior panel, C-pillar trim, door sill trim, etc. to install it and then has to interfaced into the electronics of the truck. 18 pages of instructions, but it is a OEM kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts