RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In case anyone missed it--hows that possible--the truck you’ve been asking for has arrived in dealerships. Now’s your chance to get behind the wheel of the 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel! Folks remember, this is the only diesel light-duty truck on the road, so you will be in an exclusive club when you purchase this bad boy. The available 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel delivers fuel economy never before seen in a light-duty pickup (Best-in-Class 28 Highway MPG) paired with the class-exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission that powers through your big jobs with 420 lb-ft of torque and 9,200-lb max towing.

Plus, you get RAM'S unsurpassed 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. So head on over to your local dealer and pick one up!

RAM 1500 EcoDiesel

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Took one for a test ride yesterday. Luckily, I took my girl with me. It wasn't what I wanted. I will have to try and order one when some of the order restrictions are gone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased my ecodiesel May 16th and already have 2000 miles on it. My first trip was empty but I got 27 mpg and 605 miles on one tank. After that I have been pulling a 16 ft enclosed trailer and average 17 mpg. Never had any problems pulling the trailer and I love this truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts