RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get ideas on what to do when I finally get my RAM. I ran across this video of a Granite Crystal RAM 1500. Probably one of the best looking lifted RAM's I've seen..

Not quite sure about the fender flares, that's something I'd want to see in person.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've been trying to get ideas on what to do when I finally get my RAM. I ran across this video of a Granite Crystal RAM 1500. Probably one of the best looking lifted RAM's I've seen..

Not quite sure about the fender flares, that's something I'd want to see in person.
I'm putting a 4" lift on in 2015, but I got the Outdoorsman so it has flares. Flares are a must if you care what your truck looks like(because they improve looks AND prevent chips/spray from contacting the paint). I don't like the rims. I'm sure there's some Texans out there who will take them as fightin words but Stars, logos, "metal mulisha" symbols, or cheesy stuff like that isn't my thing. I'm a simple-appearance kind of guy tho, I dont even like chrome lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Looks great, except those rims, and I prefer the tow mirrors, needs 6'4" box too, I might build mine in that color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts