1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original owner
100% stock
72,000 miles (mostly highway miles)
Truck is in a dry high-altitude climate (low oxygen + low humidity = no rust)
Build Sheet is attached
MSRP was $50,000
Selling for $28,900
View attachment Ecodiesel Build Sheet.pdf

I will post pictures and readjust price/mileage as time progresses.

Xcmw9Zx.jpg

Q7Raelo.jpg

K51kYgy.jpg

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful rig there! GLWS!
Thank you!

Since we still have an extended warranty until June of 2020, I'm not in a big hurry to sell it. For now, it's only advertised on this forum. But, we are buying a 2020 Ram 3500 Cummins, so I really don't want two truck payments.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Well the 2020 will not be around until probably early 2020 in the 3500. They should be taking orders, latest I heard, sometime in October.

That build sheet is a confusion, unlike the window sticker. Believe it would be clearer to advertise 4 x 4, model, features, inside etc. in addition to the pictures you have. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the 2020 will not be around until probably early 2020 in the 3500. They should be taking orders, latest I heard, sometime in October.
The plan is to place an order no earlier than December and no later than February. I'm estimating 3 months of time between placing an order and taking delivery, which means that I could have the 3500 as early as March or as late as May. I don't mind keeping the Ecodiesel for 6 months or so after getting the Cummins, but I don't want to put too many miles on it.

We are also planning to sell/trade our travel trailer sometime in the next 6 months for a fifth wheel.

That build sheet is a confusion, unlike the window sticker. Believe it would be clearer to advertise 4 x 4, model, features, inside etc. in addition to the pictures you have. Good luck with your sale.
Yeah, it is a bit tedious to look at. The reason why I posted the build sheet is because it's very specific. I do need to advertise a few extra dealer add-ons that aren't on the build sheet like OEM side steps, OEM mud flaps, and Line-x.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
biodiesel, the dealership on your build sheet went under, all five dealership!
You're correct! My nearest dealer is now located 2 hours away (Albuquerque). I see that you're in Show Low. I'm in the Ramah and Gallup area.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe the original Window Sticker can help. GLWS.
Great find! Thank you, Patriot!

We are camping in Red River, NM this week. Here are a few pictures I took yesterday. It was 46*F this morning.

hstbXQc.jpg

O8UzMjj.jpg

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's another towing picture of my new utility trailer and subcompact tractor:

e5eqwt0.jpg

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's another trailer that I use from time to time. This past spring, I hauled somewhere between 6 - 7 loads of dirt and gravel. All of three of my trailers have large self-adjusting brakes on all 4 wheels which makes these loads pretty safe for towing. The Ecodiesel is a great trucks for these types of jobs.

cVEMh7o.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts