RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRE-EPA TUNED ECM: 3.92 gears, high idle, engine braking options. This is the hot tune, so it works with all your factory emissions components (EGR electronically disabled) - $600 shipped

OEM cold weather grill cover, used, good - $75 shipped

Factory 2016 headlights, chrome, halogen (separate bulbs for high and low beam) Like new condition, no broken tabs, etc - $100 shipped

Purchase any of the above, and I will throw in a fuel filter tool for an additional $10

·
Registered
33 Posts
PRE-EPA TUNED ECM: 3.92 gears, high idle, engine braking options. This is the hot tune, so it works with all your factory emissions components (EGR electronically disabled) - $600 shipped

OEM cold weather grill cover, used, good - $75 shipped

Factory 2016 headlights, chrome, halogen (separate bulbs for high and low beam) Like new condition, no broken tabs, etc - $100 shipped

Purchase any of the above, and I will throw in a fuel filter tool for an additional $10
Your GDE is interchangeable with a 2014?

If so, consider it sold!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your GDE is interchangeable with a 2014?

If so, consider it sold!
I believe so, but someone that knows more would have to chime in. When I bought mine, it was before the Alpha OBD thing was out. You'll have to figure out if the years are compatible, and how to program it for your truck. Wouldn't want to send it to GDE I don't think. They would probably update the tune to the EPA compliant one, which I wouldn't want because the new tune doesn't shut off the EGR

·
Registered
33 Posts
I believe so, but someone that knows more would have to chime in. When I bought mine, it was before the Alpha OBD thing was out. You'll have to figure out if the years are compatible, and how to program it for your truck. Wouldn't want to send it to GDE I don't think. They would probably update the tune to the EPA compliant one, which I wouldn't want because the new tune doesn't shut off the EGR
dang it, I ran the VIN on mine and is 3.55, so yours would not work properly...for which I am bummed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts