RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The headlights on my 2016 Longhorn are not even. Driver side is lot dimmer and the projected circle on any wall is much smaller than the passenger side light.
the dealer ship gave me cock n bull story about Chrysler doing this on purpose for oncoming traffic, and showed me another diesel truck with the same problem.
I EVEN TRIED CHANGING THE BULBS.

DOES ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS PROBLEM, AND IF SO IS THERE ANY FIX.

·
Banned
667 Posts
My left exhaust pipe sticks out 2" less than my right exhaust pipe, must be a pattern.
My lights are the same, seems funny, possibly a faulty ground?

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
Your first post was on this issue last week. No one wished you a WELCOME to the forum back then. Welcome!

Now on this introduction section you are introduced. Remember that the drawings on the other topic showed you that the driver's side headlamp is supposed to be a couple of inches lower than the passenger side? My guess is that's so you do not have so much blinding of oncoming drivers, threatening everyone's safety.

May you keep your headlights aimed in a safe and curious manner while enjoying the Ecodiesel.

·
Registered
662 Posts
The headlights on my 2016 Longhorn are not even. Driver side is lot dimmer and the projected circle on any wall is much smaller than the passenger side light.
the dealer ship gave me cock n bull story about Chrysler doing this on purpose for oncoming traffic, and showed me another diesel truck with the same problem.
I EVEN TRIED CHANGING THE BULBS.

DOES ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS PROBLEM, AND IF SO IS THERE ANY FIX.
Sounds like another FCA cock N Bull story, my headlights are the same, worthless, terrible. Again IMO

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would swamping the headlights with some after market headlights help?

if so whats the good after market really bright projector headlights?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts