RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2017 Ram Ecodiesel with 103,000 miles. New crate engine installed by dealership at 93,000. GDE tuned since purchased in December of 2020. GDE ECM has been on 99% of the time. EGR turned off and 60 hp tune. Engine has 2 years left on 3 year warranty.

Love the truck. Average 23 to 24 MPG mixed driving. Tires are Goodyear all terrains with 50 to 60% tread left. Added air bags to the rear as well.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Car

Only selling because my brother has a 2013 2500 Ram with extremely low miles. I'd keep this truck forever if he wasn't selling his. Come check it out. Black interior with grey. Paint is pristine, dark charcoal no dents or scratches. Asking 35,000. Call or text for pictures. 940 736 5819. Truck is in North Texas. Not in a rush to sell

·
Registered
184 Posts
Bought from carmax. 14 months ago. It is tradesman so basic options. It came with factory trailer brake control and 3.92 gears. Only complaint I have is should have got a crew cab. I got the quad cab

·
Registered
184 Posts
Bought from carmax. 14 months ago. It is tradesman so basic options. It came with factory trailer brake control and 3.92 gears. Only complaint I have is should have got a crew cab. I got the quad ca

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I love my crew cab. Adding air bags helped alot. Soft ride when I want it. Load leveling when I need it. The GDE tune really made a difference too. No dead pedal and alot more get up and go. But my brothers 2013 has about every mod anyone could want. Studded. 30 over injectors. Bigger turbo. All new steering. List goes on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's what I'd say ....I'd take 30 on mine. I'm sure 18 was pre market rise. Being a tradesman usually takes quite a bit off the top. Big horns and lone stars are the about standard package ....

·
Registered
7 Posts
New engine at 93K Seriously? I just put a deposit on a 2022, that makes me want to bail!

I have a 2017 Ram Ecodiesel with 103,000 miles. New crate engine installed by dealership at 93,000. GDE tuned since purchased in December of 2020. GDE ECM has been on 99% of the time. EGR turned off and 60 hp tune. Engine has 2 years left on 3 year warranty.

Love the truck. Average 23 to 24 MPG mixed driving. Tires are Goodyear all terrains with 50 to 60% tread left. Added air bags to the rear as well. View attachment 90969
View attachment 90968

Only selling because my brother has a 2013 2500 Ram with extremely low miles. I'd keep this truck forever if he wasn't selling his. Come check it out. Black interior with grey. Paint is pristine, dark charcoal no dents or scratches. Asking 35,000. Call or text for pictures. 940 736 5819. Truck is in North Texas. Not in a rush to sell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts