RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Limited ED 3.92 33gal
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new cover for ram box w/ multi function tailgate ( not sure if the tailgate matters but it shouldn’t) 75 miles on it currently.

I want to use my backflip from my 2016 instead.

I think all I need is new utility bed rails.

This cover will come with the factory rails, perhaps if you have the rails I need we can work out the difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I too had that factory cover and wanted to get a ReTrax. I was lucky to find a guy who wanted a cover, so I swapped the rails from his truck to mine. You need the regular rails to install most aftermarket covers.
Have you measured the box to see if your cover from the ‘16 will fit the ‘20 model?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too had that factory cover and wanted to get a ReTrax. I was lucky to find a guy who wanted a cover, so I swapped the rails from his truck to mine. You need the regular rails to install most aftermarket covers.
Have you measured the box to see if your cover from the ‘16 will fit the ‘20 model?
dimensions are within a 1/16-1/8”. Think I might go back to the dealer to see if they will let me swap it out of my old truck

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my old truck is gone, so this is up for grabs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whereabouts are you? Is that the 5'7" box?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Whereabouts are you? Is that the 5'7" box?
vancouver wa and yes it’s the 5’7” ram box

2 factory black rails with the tie downs and the cover of course

make an offer!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't see a price, but probably cost-prohibitive to ship cross-country.
I have no idea what it would cost until I know where to send it, then we could go from there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts