RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gde and next-gen EcoDiesel

I was just wondering if anyone knew how along it would probably take for GDE to come up with a tune for the new ecodiesel coming out later this year. I don't think I'm going to buy one until I can get the tune right away

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Call GDE and don't make another un needed post about it. The more we post about it the more scrutiny they and all tuners will undergo.
Curious - why the sudden push to keep GDE discussions under the covers?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Curious - why the sudden push to keep GDE discussions under the covers?
Because we like to be sneaky so the Goobermint don't come after us. Also, if we stay under the covers then maybe the wives won't know what we are up to either.... Like thinking about a shiny new 2020 ED. :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Because we like to be sneaky so the Goobermint don't come after us. Also, if we stay under the covers then maybe the wives won't know what we are up to either.... Like thinking about a shiny new 2020 ED. :)
LOL...totally agree about thinking of a shiny new 2020 ED!

As for tuner scrutiny, these guys are big boys and can stand on their own. I enjoy the discussions and hope they keep going.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I guess all the conspiracy theorists were the ones that were correct after all! I WANT MY TRANSMISSION TUNE!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Call GDE and don't make another un needed post about it. The more we post about it the more scrutiny they and all tuners will undergo.
Hard to call them when their phone goes right to voicemail and then at the end it says "The mailbox is full" and hangs up. I haven't been able to even get a response to emails from them. Have to say after spending as much as I have with them, this is not how I expected to be treated by them. I have been to their shop many times and have sent five people to them.

I need to find out how to return the trans back to stock before I take it in to the dealer. If anyone knows how to do this using the programer tool I would appreciate any help.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Hard to call them when their phone goes right to voicemail and then at the end it says "The mailbox is full" and hangs up. I haven't been able to even get a response to emails from them. Have to say after spending as much as I have with them, this is not how I expected to be treated by them. I have been to their shop many times and have sent five people to them.

I need to find out how to return the trans back to stock before I take it in to the dealer. If anyone knows how to do this using the programer tool I would appreciate any help.
We sent you an email. How did we treat you unexpectedly? GDE has been closed for 3 months now in the US. We are strictly selling tunes to 182 countries in the world. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
back to stock transmission tune seems easy enough as described in here :
post # 87
-----------------
BUT , seems impossible to reinstall after dealer visit if I read it right .
sending new version to GDE and getting updated version is the part
not possible anymore for U.S.A. owners.
===========================
I ADDED a step-by-step on how to extract the info in the other thread
where you asked the same question Perrysburg Dodgeboy.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I've returned my trans tune to stock in the past. The stock trans tune should still be in the programmer. Just hook it up to the truck and select the stock trans tune when prompted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts