RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, Benji here checking in. I drove a lot of trucks before buying my Ecodiesel. I work on Audi/VW diesels and love them. I must say this 3rd gen Ecodiesel is fantastic and checked all the boxes for me. I've had it for a few months now.

Wanted to say hi!

So far. Leveling kit with ICON tubular front upper control arms. Front Runner Rack with attachments. More to come!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Hi all, Benji here checking in. I drove a lot of trucks before buying my Ecodiesel. I work on Audi/VW diesels and love them. I must say this 3rd gen Ecodiesel is fantastic and checked all the boxes for me. I've had it for a few months now.

Wanted to say hi!

So far. Leveling kit with ICON tubular front upper control arms. Front Runner Rack with attachments. More to come
That is a good lookin' Rig you got, this a good forum with a great community of members who have a great deal of knowledge along with members with hundreds of thousands of miles of experience.

It's good to see a fellow VW/Audi owner as well, i've got my ol' 2012 Golf TDI that does its best to piss off the Prius community :D, my ex neighbor had just under around 280 k on his vw oil burner before he moved they are fun cars. I'm actually thinking of grabbing a BMW diesel before they are gone and finding a shop to bulletproof but who knows.

Welcome and log in some miles these trucks love to tow and long endless highways.

·
Registered
211 Posts
This would be my perfect ram 1500, although I’ve already got one black car In The stable. Good power, great capability, and great MPG.

Beautiful rig my man. I dig it big time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts