·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,637 Posts
Took notes again.

33 gallon fuel tank option is a big bonus. Just seeing a Tradesman, with interior, on one of these videos is a treat. Mostly it is one of the "unobtainable" high-tech/expensive models. That was most impressive to me.

The engineer again showed he is down on English but up on information. Seeing the valves in the head, the new turbo, an EGR, offset rods and piston added to the increasing library of information. Makes the "80% new parts" comment on the engine over the old one make even more sense.

Sure appreciate the link and information.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm still processing the "all new engine" with 80% new parts quote. It reminds me of the Anchorman movie quote- studies show 60% of the time it works all the time." :)

The good news is FCA engineers apparently acknowledged the gen 2 issues so gotta hope they addressed them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Missed this one until I saw your post. I'm looking forward to test driving one of these and then a laramie to see how it feels to my tuned 2014. I keep telling myself I'm not getting one for a few years. But that might change. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts