RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Big Horn/2022 Rebel
12 Posts
I ordered a '22 Rebel 12/7....had the VIN by the end of the week. Checked today, all parts/materials received and scheduled for assembly. So currently 5'ish weeks in. Was told 6-8 weeks initially, 8-10 more realistically.

I didn't over option the truck......ED, Rebel Level B, Rebel 12, 33 Gallon tank.

All the dealers I talked to pretty much said the same thing.....presold units get build priority.

·
Registered
2015 Big Horn/2022 Rebel
12 Posts
How are you liking the package you put together and the truck overall?
So far so good. Since I ended up ordering twice....first truck arrived and I got screwed by the dealer, so I had to order another at a different dealer.

I did change a few things from Truck #1 to Truck #2. T1 only Rebel Level B was available. Didn't realized until it was being built that it didn't have power folding mirrors. I also ordered T1 with bedliner, but decided to forgo the wheelhouse liners.

With T2 Rebel Level 2 was available, so I was able to get the Power Folding Mirrors. But I wanted it to go through the process as quick as possible, so I skipped the bedliner since that would be done after the main assembly line. I also added in the wheelhouse liners and Electric Shift Transfer Case. Difference in build price from T1 to T2 was only $150 or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts