RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm over 5 months and I have 2 emails from RAM saying they have all the parts and it's sequenced for production. The wait continues. :whistle:⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

·
Registered
191 Posts
I want the Limited Longhorn with the 6'4" bed and no dealer carries anything but the 5'7" bed.
That's what I ordered. Most of the dealers in Western Oregon in the cities primarily stock the super short bed, 5.7. It was the same when I purchased my current 2016. I ordered the 2022 Longhorn in mid July and they were supposed to start the new model about mid August. I don't know what to think and I had a strange chat back in early December with Ram and got a bunch of double talk. I'm thinking they built it and someone took it. I was also told in mid October that they had all the parts to build the truck. There has been talk on the boards that they are building mostly gassers. Good luck.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Good point about the Vin, I've had that since September. About Dec 11 I got an email from production again confirming my Vin and saying they had the parts and it was scheduled. It's now been another month, so how long does it take to build a truck? 🚚 They probably had limited production during the holiday for a few weeks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Got a note from Ram that it's scheduled for the 2nd week in February. That would be 7 months from order date, 6 months from when they started the 2022 production.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts