RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
No Off Road package.....not a fan of decals, side steps or Ram Bar.
How are you liking the package you put together and the truck overall?

·
Registered
2015 Big Horn/2022 Rebel
12 Posts
How are you liking the package you put together and the truck overall?
So far so good. Since I ended up ordering twice....first truck arrived and I got screwed by the dealer, so I had to order another at a different dealer.

I did change a few things from Truck #1 to Truck #2. T1 only Rebel Level B was available. Didn't realized until it was being built that it didn't have power folding mirrors. I also ordered T1 with bedliner, but decided to forgo the wheelhouse liners.

With T2 Rebel Level 2 was available, so I was able to get the Power Folding Mirrors. But I wanted it to go through the process as quick as possible, so I skipped the bedliner since that would be done after the main assembly line. I also added in the wheelhouse liners and Electric Shift Transfer Case. Difference in build price from T1 to T2 was only $150 or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
@reecegr - Your order timeline matches my first order in June. It is being superseded by a second order (different dealer, long story) that should go into the system on Monday.
Laramie, 2wd, 3.0 EcoD order confirmed 6/08, shipped 7/19, original eta 8/12, actual arrival 7/29 (Texas)

·
Registered
2022 RAM REBEL
91 Posts
I ordered a 22 Laramie and have been driving it for three months, absolutely hate the seats can’t stand it already traded it for the rebel, miss my 17

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a 22 Laramie and have been driving it for three months, absolutely hate the seats can’t stand it already traded it for the rebel, miss my 17
Dang don't say that about the Laramie. I have a 2020 2500 Laramie now and just love the seats but that will be a deal breaker if the 1500 seats in the Laramie are different than the 2500. I had a Rebel 2017 also and really liked the seats. So, I might have to go that route then for the 2023 when time comes to order.

·
Registered
2021 Ram 1500 EcoD Laramie 4x4 crew cab ORP w/all the goodies
82 Posts
I had a 2017 Laramie and now have a 2021 Laramie. The leather on the 2021 seats seem a little fancier with different stitching and maybe slightly softer leather. I don't notice anything else different with the seats themselves in the front. But the back seats in the crew cab eliminated that fold down "bench" mode that our dog liked because she could see out the window.

What is different about the 2022 Laramie seats that you don't like? Thanks in advance for the insight. Info is always good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok for what it is worth, I had a chance to look at a 2022 Laramie with the over 6-foot box, 4 door Crew with the Off-Road Package with leather and the full 6 passenger arrangement. I measured the front driver's seat and passenger seat. I measured across your lap, your back and also depth from your hip area to front and from your hip area and up to the head rest. They measured exactly the same as my 2020 2500 Laramie 5 passenger off road Package with leather. Truck had 800 miles on it, so seats were not even broken in yet and they felt pretty good.

I have been a little hesitant on the 1500 Laramie and my 2500 Laramie also only because I had taken a trip in late winter into Canada for about a 2200-mile passenger. I rode in a 2019 Laramie just the extended Cab I call anyway, and the ride was just terrible. I blame most of that on the tires at the time and I could not adjust the seat. Just manual adjustment. Anyway, I will still be looking at ordering a 1500 but still debating either the Laramie or Rebel.

·
Registered
2022 RAM REBEL
91 Posts
Best as I can describe it seems to not sit deep enough if that makes sense, was very uncomfortable to me. The rebel is almost identical to my 17 Laramie, the way it feels. But I did lose the vented option which sucks but I’d rather be comfortable

41 - 50 of 50 Posts