RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
6.99 a gal for diesel here. I use this truck to pull my 7100 fully loaded toy hauler to the race track. bought before fuel prices flipped bad. ROI was better that gas for the initial purchase. I'll keep this for 20 plus so i'll make it work. Sucks to see the platform being pulled from the line up-it's Great for what it's designed for. I pull a lil more than most, I just roll a lil slower and enjoy the quiet ride... and i mean quiet. :) My trips to the track are always at least 5 hrs long... so loafing along the interstate at 2200 rpm is bliss. It's tempting to trade up... for the better motor... really.. but i cant get the same tune i have now in it. Having sparkly clean oil for the first 4k miles really makes me smile, then the part of reallly stepping on the pedal when leaving a light and spinning up the rear really makes me giggle-while towing. I have don it a couple of times unintentionally. This truck in a HALF ton platform really kicks butt!! Ergos Bells Whistles and style.... Ram... dont let it go!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts