RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Longhorn with air suspension and ram boxes in the dealer being prepped after 35 days on order WOOPEE!! I expected it around Crhistmas!

·
Registered
121 Posts
New Longhorn with air suspension and ram boxes in the dealer being prepped after 35 days on order WOOPEE!! I expected it around Crhistmas!
Mine was delivered to the dealer in 38 days after ordering. This goes to show you that if you are kind, humble, and don't throw your titles around behind your name, then Fiat-Chrysler will make sure you get one soon. Otherwise, karma will punish you for your arrogance.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Mine was delivered to the dealer in 38 days after ordering. This goes to show you that if you are kind, humble, and don't throw your titles around behind your name, then Fiat-Chrysler will make sure you get one soon. Otherwise, karma will punish you for your arrogance.
Or it just shows that the production, inspection and shipping bottlenecks have finally cleared.

·
Registered
360 Posts
BS (Barbara Streisand). You can be the nicest guy in the world and still face issues many of us had when ordering in early February. My Brother works for Chrysler and knows the Warren, MI assembly plant manager personally. Sure he got it built quickly and shipped the next day. There were no arrogance issues associated with rail traffic being at a virtual standstill due to an extreme winter and North Dakota oil shipments seemingly getting preference. No titles would have helped against mother nature. Once it leaves the plant, any influence the Plant Manager title has is gone. Total time was 68 days.

Oh yeah. Forgot to remind you that there were 8000 orders for the ED during the first 3 days they were taking orders. Seems more like" timing is everything". I am sure there are some real SOBs that got or will get their trucks in 38 days or less. Some will even take one out of dealer stock.

I am assuming that you are not calling everyone who waited over 38 days arrogant. Nor are you saying that they even have a title to throw around.

·
Registered
369 Posts
thought we were done with this discussion.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I was hoping we were....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Now, that wouldn't be very much fun.
Daniel Doo, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Doctor Doo? Honestly?! I really hope you are a proctologist! :D

However, if you were an obstetrician a 35-day delivery would be... painful. :eek:

Reactions: JAK

·
Registered
360 Posts
Damn guys, didn't mean to start an argument! Was just excited. Whoaaaa Trigger!!
You did not start anything. Someone else did. I am happy to see quicker deliveries to customers. It means that more customers will experience the joy of the ED. I don't think anyone expected the situation that occurred in early February. Sort of a perfect storm. Enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Damn guys, didn't mean to start an argument! Was just excited. Whoaaaa Trigger!!
Man, you haven't started anything, the posts that I make are all in good fun. I mean no disrespect to anyone, not even you Doctor of Osteopathy (I hope you get your truck soon and hope that you love it as well), I just love to get folks riled up. Now, if you don't mind, give me a moment as I get my examination glove on and rub my finger with Surgilube, now bend over Bigfoot.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Man, you haven't started anything, the posts that I make are all in good fun. I mean no disrespect to anyone, not even you Doctor of Osteopathy (I hope you get your truck soon and hope that you love it as well), I just love to get folks riled up. Now, if you don't mind, give me a moment as I get my examination glove on and rub my finger with Surgilube, now bend over Bigfoot.
That reminds me of the 1st visit with my female physician, she said "Oh don't worry, you will grow to appreciate me " I said why is that? She replied "because I have slender fingers".

Reactions: Captainmal

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Just caught a redfish today. Come home and here's another one. We are having your namesake on the grill in an hour. Hope you feel no pain.

I just got a female doctor when I had to change Medicare plans. Had United for 5 years. They were united against me. Humana is human. This female doctor also has slender fingers but uses a blood test instead.

Fast delivery and blood tests are both fine with me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts